Invalid modbros0507

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrolStein_PT

Your IGN :TrolStein_PT
Player to be reported : modbros0507
Player being reported Rank : player
Describe your issue in detail :
I was on kitpvp with my buddy and then modbros0507 joined and he was playing really bad, after the 10th kill or so he logs 1 sec after he is bak and he is sudently really good, wich is kinda sus. We quicly realize he was hiting without turning and reaching from weird distances, so i started recording, unfortunatly i dont think it is clear that he is using any type of haks, plus i can really upload it cus of the size limit.
Since he is in my fac i decided to put pressure on him to make him admit the usage of hack client wich he did, i have several witnesses, including shaddowarrior and bloodotaku. He also admited to use chest isp prior to that and we warned him to quit haking.
i k this isnt rock solid evidence but at least keep an eye on the guy.
Why do you feel this is worth a report: Clearly against the rules

Thank You For Your Time

Shaddow420

although I didn't record mod I can agree with Trol in the fact that mod did log and comeback better at pvp and was able to kill TimJ9 by himself which none of us could. He had also admitted to using chest esp and read the number of chests in the dominion f home at around 108-120 which sounded accurate as well as finding 3 unclaimed underground bases in 30 minutes before this. I wish I didn't have to help with this report but I cant be biased even with my faction members. if our word isn't enough and ace didn't get enough evidence while watching him then sorry for wasting your time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.