Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Mods out of line - not a report

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Debug

Hi hello.

I don’t want to report anyone, as that’s unnecessary. So we were simply joking about sending nudes in chat and Solo said “we are not going to talk about nudes”. I said to send the nudes my way when y’all get them. It was a fucking joke. I don’t even care about the tempmute for 5 minutes, I talk in Discord.

I would simply like to know what rule I broke, under who’s jurisdiction I was punished, and who I could have offended or interfered with by typing one line of text in chat.

Rule 10: What admins say goes. Do not argue.

Solo is not an admin. Ok that’s all I have.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Because children on the server are constantly causing issues by sending nude photos to other players, then expecting us to deal with the consequences and problems caused by their actions. We have no tolerance for even joking about that stuff.

NeliDearest

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Contributor II
MVP++
Solo was only looking out for people. He didn't want any drama starting from nudes or anyone to get hurt. He was just doing his job as a mod.

_Debug

I’m not trying to argue with you, but wouldn’t a “not responsible for ___” policy be simpler? It’s drug themed. Why are children here? I bet that question has been asked since MCD’s conception.. I apologize to @SOLOxASSASSin for being rude.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
He has a point- It's drug themed, wether it's minecraft or not, the target audience is high.
Actually, the goal of MCDrugs is to teach children about the dangers of drugs (going to jail for selling them, overdosing, etc.), so children are our target audience.

Mazumas

I legit got banned for no absolute reason lol

I was gave cords, and I mined down to the place, guess what, I got banned lol, shleeep

vzl

MVP
I legit got banned for no absolute reason lol

I was gave cords, and I mined down to the place, guess what, I got banned lol, shleeep
This is the correct thread. A moderator will reply to you shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online