Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Money taken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkota1

Your IGN : Sharkota1
Player to be reported : Dakotaa
Player being reported Rank : Owner
Describe your issue in detail : I was killing the wierd bat fish things at the pond by the fish selling area and dakota comes over and does something and makes them not drop fish i think, and then continues to take 150,000$ out of my account and msg'd me "it wasn't suppose be that way" I left for like 5 minutes and came back and asked why he took my money for a mistake he made and he said it was a bug and he would have let me keep all my money if i reported it, i said "how was i suppose to know you shouldn't get fish from killing the fish in the pond. then they ignored me whenever i said anything else.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : i feel this is worth a report because it was most of my money and there was nothing stating it wasn't suppose to be a thing avaliable to everybody considering you got fish for killing the fish bat things I dont think anyone would think it was a glitch to get fish from fish.
Attached Evidence here :

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I mean, I appreciate how seriously we take staff reports. But this has to be a joke, you abused an exploit, didn't report it, and when found, we only took half of what you made.

Sharkota1

I mean, I appreciate how seriously we take staff reports. But this has to be a joke, you abused an exploit, didn't report it, and when found, we only took half of what you made.
how was i suppose to know it was a exploit considering i thought you get fish from killing fish, you cant even tell me i was suppose to know that was a exploit.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Any common sense would make clear that this was not intended and was an exploit.

We left you with half of the money, I don't think there is anything else to say here.
You still made way more money than if you spent the same amount of time farming.

The start of a map is a complicated time, and we need the players to work with us to resolve issues early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online