Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Move Player Shop

xSuperiorr

MVP+
As most know, Player shops / plots in the spawn cause SO much lag I am running a high end computer and It drops my FPS crazy amounts I can just think of how it would treat someone on a laptop, My thought is that maybe we could make playershops in a warp or something, Or make it so your not able to do banners and item frames just the signs because the amount of entities are insane. If they were to be moved you could possibly make another area for like Leader boards where it has a sign for like say Most Blocks Dug out this month, Most Kills, Most Deaths Ect. Thanks for reading and cheers.

xSuperiorr

MVP+
It does lag but its still use-able, i got from 60 fps to 9-11 (not a joke you sick fucks)
Still usable for you, Think about other players that may be on a bad laptop. I drop from 180 (Capped) To like 30ish fps and thats crazy

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Moving the player shops away from right outside of spawn would completely ruin their profitability. Try installing Optifine if you are having performance issues.

xSuperiorr

MVP+
Moving the player shops away from right outside of spawn would completely ruin their profitability. Try installing Optifine if you are having performance issues.

I already have its not to big of a issue for me i guess just i see people talk about how they are lagging in the player shops i hear it in teamspeak when im on. Maybe cut entities down somehow or Idk

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
The playershops are laggy due to all of its regions, player-built areas, items in chests and other entities. If you do not want to lag whilst going to the playershops then I suggest to try and invest in a better computer.

Thanks for the suggestion,
GotEdit

xSuperiorr

MVP+
The playershops are laggy due to all of its regions, player-built areas, items in chests and other entities. If you do not want to lag whilst going to the playershops then I suggest to try and invest in a better computer.

Thanks for the suggestion,
GotEdit
My computer is fine its not really me that it bothers If i go fps uncapped ill get around 150 Just other players I see people chatting about how they are lagging.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.