Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

/mule block Please!`

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Nxva__, Oct 29, 2018.

?

Do you think there should be a /mule block?

1. Yes, I would love it!

62.5%
  2. No, I don't think it should exist

25.0%
  3. I am indifferent to this situation

12.5%
  1. Nxva__

Nxva__ Helper Helper

Recently, when setting up mules, I find that many people from enemy factions, or mules who just aren't very good but have a high rep to automatically take my drugs can just simply fail my jobs. I wish there would be a command like /mule block or something among that in order to stop from people being able to take your mules. I feel like this will benefit the server greater, so I can block anyone who I suspect are trying to fail my jobs on purpose.
    • + High + High x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Dakotaa

Dakotaa Owner Staff Member Owner

Failing mule jobs on purpose is against the rules, if you have proof of someone doing this, they will be punished.
  3. MonsterBlackIce

MonsterBlackIce Member MVP+

MonsterBlackIce
    Just my 2 cents on this , obviously it is a game but to keep it kind of realistic wouldnt you expect your mule to get caught by police or killed just like real life and than you lose your supply.
  4. Spalw

Spalw Owner Staff Member Owner

spalw
    HeadStaff
    The player making the suggestion is speaking about players who already have good reputation being able to automatically take your mule job without your permission (As once you're above a specific reputation you no longer require permission from the poster of the job) failing the jobs on purpose.

Like Dakota said above, this is against the rule and can be punished with a ban and revoking the player's access to /mule.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Snipplez

Snipplez Active Member VIP

In my personal experience I have not had many mules intentionally failing my jobs, but more like retards that get caught by a cop on a horse (without having a horse), take my next job, and run the exact same route, failing the job again. Tbh I wish the auto accept was something much more extreme like 150 to 300 mule rep.
  6. krom

krom Active Member MVP+

that would make accepting much more annoying.
    i do back up the /mule block idea though.
  7. ValentineX

ValentineX New Member

Slight necro post but I would love this.

bump