Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

My Base Was Raided and I am Le Sad...

Discussion in 'Raiding Discussion' started by dejablue, Jul 6, 2017.

1. dejablue

dejablue New Member

It was unclaimed land so I have no idea how it was found unless someone used a cave finder. Oddly enough they didn't destroy it, just took all of the drugs. But now that the location has been compromised I guess all I can do is abandon it. I'm just peeved, I make no claims that my base was impenetrable because thats 100% untrue. But how the fuck could anyone find it without cheating?
  2. Oliiiiiiii

Oliiiiiiii Well-Known Member Contributor MVP+

Did you have any entities in it?
  3. Dakotaa

Dakotaa Owner Staff Member Owner

Claim your base. We can ban people if they x-ray your unclaimed base, but we can't get you your shit back.
  4. dejablue

dejablue New Member

Crap. I had a dog.
    • + High + High x 1
  5. Oliiiiiiii

Shazam.
  6. dejablue

dejablue New Member

Aw man. So having a pet can give you away? I had no idea.
  7. Oliiiiiiii

Yeah, it will show up on the entity counter in F3 which can give it away if somebody walks over the chunk that the pet is in.

The nametag could also show (if it had one.)
  8. dejablue

dejablue New Member

Sad face. I must kill my poor doggo then. *grabs the axe*
  9. MTN_CLAN

MTN_CLAN New Member

No don't kill him leave him
  10. MTN_CLAN

MTN_CLAN New Member

lol I like doggos
  11. dejablue

dejablue New Member

I'd take him with me but any new base I dig out will be found with the dog around. That...really sucks. Before the reset I had a pet bat. It's lucky nobody saw it.
  12. _VhizyHD_

_VhizyHD_ New Member MVP

I dont think one fucking dog is going to make a person go bingo and dig down. It sounds like xray bro tough luck.
  13. dejablue

dejablue New Member

It's possible. But one of the mods allowed does allow you to see entities underground doesn't it? Granted I don't think any mini map mod will say "Lol thats a dog down there". So I believe they were using a cave finder to see my base. But I can't prove that.
  14. _VhizyHD_

_VhizyHD_ New Member MVP

Yes its f3 mode which will pull up your coords and say entities etc, but a dog has the same entity as a mob, so just because they see one entity shoot up would be no reason to dig.
  15. dejablue

dejablue New Member

Meh. For now I'm retiring from my life as a drug criminal. I really do feel like my base was discovered due to cheating. Every single one of my bases in the past have been unclaimed, and they've all been raided, this is just the first time I've complained about it. And this is the first time I had a pet inside the base. (Well besides that bat, but the bat was already there when I started digging out the area.)

So I'm following in the footsteps of oli6160 and becoming a fisherman (I guess he's a fisherman lol.) I'm going to be a hobo. Too bad my dog can't teleport with me to spawn because I'm going to be hoboing at the pond.
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  16. Ziexd

Ziexd Well-Known Member 2017 Map Founder Contributor II MVP+ DrugPass I

Ziexd
    Rasta
    When I go entity raiding, which is very uncommon, I do dig down at any fluctuation of entities I see. Because people who understand how entities work, always keep their unclaimed bases at 0 entities. Seeing 1 entity is sometimes the best, it could be an item that a well-off player dropped and forget to pickup or something along those lines. Whereas it could have been x-rayed, it could have just as easily been found by entities.
  17. chinkson

chinkson Active Member VIP+

entity raids can usually get you something good

I always let a mod or admin tp before I entity raid, so they know its not xray

One day it will be a mod's base and I will fuck up

But until then

Ill be banned

BYE!