Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

My Resignation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

damian_2010

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hey there everyone,

First of all, I think it'd be a good idea to introduce myself to those who don't know me. I'm Damian, I'm almost 17 years old and I've been staff on MC-Drugs since September 2015. For those who do know me, hey :p

As some might've noticed, my recent activity has been little to none, which is the reason I'm creating this post. I've been incredibly busy with either school, work, going to the gym or living a social life. I've been trying to find a way to add MC-Drugs to this list. As you'd notice, that plan ( sadly ), hasn't worked out very well..

Which is why I will be resigning from my Admin position on MC-Drugs. I've loved the server for the time that I've been here and I do hope I can return sometime, as I really do hate having to leave.

Now for those who I've been incredibly thankful for. (Hope this isn't going to be too long, or corny, for you guys to read)
@ThaCandyMan The Staff member I trust the most. You're simply amazing. I've basically learned everything from you from Helper on, and you've been there to back me up and simply be an amazing friend aswell. I'm genuinly sad that I probably won't be talking to you as often as, again, you're amazing. Thank you for being there when I needed you and your guidance. Keep doing your thing!

@Spalw & @jrd3044 You're great and amazing owners. I've been able to talk to both of you since forever about anything and as time went on you've become great friends to me. Thanks for always being there to help me with commands or other things as I became Admin, and thanks for giving me the oppertunity to be an Admin on your great server.

@14Squared You're an idiot and I love you for it. You're weird, make me laugh and have been one of my very first, if not first, friend on the server. We've gone through quite some shit together but we're still amazing friends and I genuinly do like talking to you. Thanks :) ( Sorry to leave on your birthday, but right now is the only time I have to write this post )

And last but not least,
@GotEdit You know we've had our shit, but either way you've been a reason for me to not leave the server over the past few months and stay on the server. I've loved seeing you grow whilst being on here, as a staff member and a person. You always make me happy when we speak and you make me laugh alot. I know I'm definitely not returning the favor with this, but you know & I both know it's for the best. Thanks for being so great.

For everyone else that I didn't mention, please don't feel excluded, I love all of you and you're all great. Keep doing what you're doing and remember, Grow, Sell, Excel! :cool:

theodor488

Hard to see you go, T-Admin Damian. :p

I hope you do great things in life, sometimes its hard to let the best things go.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Damn, sucks to see one of our best admins leaving us. You were one of my first and closest friends on the server (still are don't kill our snap streak...again) we both got helper a month or two apart and grew together. You are a great staff member and I'm glad I got to see you climb from helper to admin with me following not far behind, you were always there when I needed some help whether it was to do with the server or not. I hope to see you around again soon, good luck with life.
I'll see you friend

gkidedabeast

Contributor
MVP+
DrugPass III
Damian, you were one of the first few people I got to talk to when I started playing. It is sad to see another admin leave, but at the same time it is good to move on to new things after a while. Good luck with school, work, workouts and whatever comes your way!

Thank You for your dedication to the server and the community!

CSDrago

You and I were brought up as staff around the same time, so it's tough to see you go. You've been a good friend and a great staff member and I hope to see you again sometime. Until then, adios.

S

SquareAngle

Never really knew you, but it always sucks to see a member of the community leave. Good luck in the future my friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hard to see one of the best admins go... you have been here since I started and you've always been a great friend and you always will be :D. It's hard to see you go but I guess it has to happen :(
You were one of my first friends on the server and it has been 1 year since I made my first helper application (I think)..
Thanks for being great !!

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Thank you for all the dedication you have given the server. You have spent so much time building and moderating chat. The higher staff really appreciated it, probably more than you could ever realize. I wish you would have came to me first before making this decision, but it's what you think is best for yourself and the server. I hope we can stay in touch, and if you ever need anything you know where to find me.

Thanks,
jrd

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
Domin you helped me terraform around my base25 when I first joined last map, when you were a mod. I thought you were a very nice staff member. That base got raided though, so I guess that speaks for itself about your terraforming skills. You were a good admin though I guess.

Ill miss looking at your builds and the feedback you have given me on mine! Cya damon :rolleyes:

Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod

Mod
Staff member
MVP
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Damian you can't leave yet

GIVE ME THE SIGN FIRST

But seriously, thanks for your dedication on the server.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I've been seeing this coming.

Thanks ever so much for all of your help and dedication to improving the server. I'm absolutely sure I'll see you around again some other time.
You always know how to find me.

Have fun getting high with dangerous chemicals in Amsterdam.

FFFFFFFFFFF
FF
FF
FFFFFFF
F
F
F

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.