Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

My Resignation

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodHatesNitro

MVP+
Well, I didn't expect to resign so soon but I think I finally am ready to take my leave. I resigned before, but I still didn't manage to leave. I felt kind of pressured to stay but now i'm sure I am ready to leave. Thank you to all the amazing people I have met on the server. I am so glad I have been given the chance to meet every amazing person on Mc-drugs. Anyways, I hope to come back one day.

-Nitro

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Really sucks to see you go,
We've definitely had our ups and downs from me playing with you all the time and skyping , to you insiding us, then we became great friends
It's been an amazing time and you've been an amazing staff member, you were extremely dedicated, when we denied your helper app you never stopped, then when you were given a chance you showed that you had the potential to become a great staff member

Stay in contact over kik&Snapchat

Bye friend

Tjorvi_01

MVP+
Can I just ask one question, why?

I remember when you got TMod, you were so happy, what happened? What are you going to do right now? It's summer vacation, you don't have a job, or I don't think you do. So whats going to happen homie? Anyway, really sad to see you go, I hope you will come back later.

As Squared said, stay in contact over Snapchat!

Uezo

Contributor
MVP+
Sad to hear this :/ you are that guy that makes stuff just a bit more fun <3 Hope you hop on once in a while and say hai :D

CSDrago

Thank you for the help you have given to the staff team as well as the players on the server, hope to see you return at some point. Have a good summer :).

SaltyKen

MVP
Im sad now nitro was my main man I had his back all the time sucks to see him leave ps: thanks for fixing my skin <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.