Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Mythic

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Minecraftlord10, Feb 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxelectricdragon

xxelectricdragon New Member

IGN: xxelectricdragon
    Cop/drug rank: smuggler
    donor rank (if you have one): no
    what can you bring to the faction: I'm very easy to get along with and I've played 10 hours the last three days if that says anything so I think I'm pretty active. I'll pretty much do anything that's asked of me.
    why do you want to join the faction: I would like some help advancing on the server and I would love to be a part of something.
    do You have Discord: I could get one if needed.
  2. Minecraftlord10

Minecraftlord10 Helper Helper MVP+ Contributor III

Accepted! Please contact one of the owners when online to be added to the faction. You should also ask about the Discord link as we only rank up players who actively use Discord. Thank you for choosing to join Mythic! Starting Rank: Recruit Owner IGN Usernames: kyle_anthonyy --- MinecraftLord10 --- NeliDearest
  3. NeliDearest

NeliDearest Helper Helper

4. NeliDearest

Heeey, Loving all of the applications!
  5. UltraKiIIer69

UltraKiIIer69 Member

IGN: UltraKiIIer69
    Donor Ranks: Nope
    What can you bring to the faction: I can bring my loot of me right now and sell drugs easily without getting caught.
    Why do you want to join the faction: Because I don't have a faction to join and I want a team to be in.
    Do you have discord: Yes but it keeps saying verify but when I do it says wrong password.
  6. Hamner_B

Hamner_B New Member MVP+ Contributor III

IGN: Hamner_B
    Cop/drug rank: Producer, not a cop anymore. Was at lieutenant.
    donor rank (if you have one): MVP
    what can you bring to the faction: Decent builder, good with most farms
    why do you want to join the faction: Looking for a good faction to join, and this one felt like one of the top {personal} list of good ones on the server.
    do You have Discord: yeup. User available upon request.
  7. IGN: xLegacyPlays
    Cop/drug rank : junky
    What can you bring to the faction : tp me to your base pls
    why do you want to join : You guys are the only ones who dont cyberbully me
    Do you have discord: yes im talking to y'all rn
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. NeliDearest

Sure! (jk) Love the effort thou <3
    • + High + High x 1
  9. kyle_anthonyy

kyle_anthonyy New Member

Accepted! Please contact one of the owners when online to be added to the faction. You should also ask about the Discord link as we only rank up players who actively use Discord. Thank you for choosing to join Mythic! Starting Rank: Recruit

Owners IGN Usernames: kyle_anthonyy --- MinecraftLord10 --- NeliDearest
  10. kyle_anthonyy

kyle_anthonyy New Member

Accepted! Please contact one of the owners when online to be added to the faction. You should also ask about the Discord link as we only rank up players who actively use Discord. Thank you for choosing to join Mythic! Starting Rank: Recruit

Owners IGN Usernames: kyle_anthonyy --- MinecraftLord10 --- NeliDearest
  11. Minecraftlord10

Denied due to past history with other factions we don't think we can trust you.
  12. Midnight_Raider

Midnight_Raider New Member MVP+

IGN: PrestigeMidnight
    Cop/drug rank: Grower (I have a lot of money saved up so I’ll rank up a bit soon)
    donor rank (if you have one): MVP+/Helper
    what can you bring to the faction: Power/claim power (once I prestige) Server knowledge/raids
    why do you want to join the faction: I have been getting along with the members of the faction and I feel I can contribute
    do You have Discord: Yes and TeamSpeak (I have talked to leaders on discord multiple times already:) )
    • + High + High x 1
  13. WhoseMans_

WhoseMans_ New Member

IGN:
    WhoseMans_
    Cop/drug rank:
    MassProducer
    donor rank (if you have one):
    Not yet
    what can you bring to the faction:
    Even tho im a broke boi i got clout and hoes ;) im also a soundcloud rapper
    why do you want to join the faction:
    Wanna be like my dad and sell drugs
    do You have Discord:
    yes
    • + High + High x 1
  14. Minecraftlord10

Accepted! Please contact one of the owners when online to be added to the faction. You should also ask about the Discord link as we only rank up players who actively use Discord. Thank you for choosing to join Mythic! Starting Rank: Recruit Owner IGN Usernames: kyle_anthonyy --- MinecraftLord10 --- NeliDearest
  15. Minecraftlord10

16. CloutAF

CloutAF New Member

IGN: Daddying
    Cop/drug rank: Producer
    donor rank (if you have one): Vip
    what can you bring to the faction: I can bring cannons to raid other bases, and making farms and building bases for other people in the faction.
    why do you want to join the faction: I want to join because I need a new faction to join, And new people to team with, just looking for a fresh new start.
    do You have Discord: Yes.
  17. Minecraftlord10

denied due to in siding suspicions.
  18. darksteel327

darksteel327 New Member

IGN: N/A
    Cop/drug rank: Junky
    donor rank (if you have one): none
    what can you bring to the faction: I am good with redstone and building aesthetics, and also come up with good techniques for more automated farming

why do you want to join the faction: Group protection and also money
    do You have Discord: no
  19. Smokeyyyy_

Smokeyyyy_ Member

IGN: xSpennnx
    Cop/drug rank: Drug rank/ Mule, recently got deranked.
    donor rank (if you have one): I do not have an donator rank indeed..
    what can you bring to the faction: What can I bring? I can bring respect to all fac members, a lot of power indeed. If you guys need the backup I will be their at all times to help out fac members in under attack, also if you need anything that is needing help you can always rely on me.
    why do you want to join the faction: I want to start a faction such like mythic to get stronger and become a better faction than it already is, I do not want to join powerful factions such as Smash or Vanguard because they've already do a lot in their factions, i'm guessing this faction has a lot to still do which I perfer
    do You have Discord: Yeah I do have discord indeed.
  20. Minecraftlord10

Accepted! Please contact one of the owners when online to be added to the faction. You should also ask about the Discord link as we only add players who actively use Discord. Thank you for choosing to join Mythic! Starting Rank: Recruit

Owner IGN Usernames: kyle_anthonyy --- MinecraftLord10 --- NeliDearest
    • + High + High x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.