Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid mz1997 abusing power

mr_eighteen18

Mz1997 kept on muting me for "disrespecting" Veryon when Veryon told me that he felt my moms vagina. Veryon was angry at me for scamming him and told me he had screenshotted everything, but I told him that scamming is legal. Mz1997 did nothing to Veryon because they must be friends in real life. Mz1997 told me to read the rules because I had to look at rule #4 because I needed to use common sense. I then asked Mz1997 if scamming was allowed and he said no. I told him it was hypocritical to tell me to read the rules when he hadn't read them himself. I then told him I was going to screenshot and send in everything to expose him. At this point he kicked me for lotto spam and I couldn't screenshot. He then did it so much that I got kicked for 30 minutes. I demand an MVP+ rank to prevent this injustice from happening to me again. If this is not resolved I will never come back to this server and I will expose this abuse of power even if it's the last thing I do.

matthiasss_

VIP+
Hello mr_eighteen1,

Since a few weeks we use a report template now, every report that's not using this template will not be reviewed.
You can find the template right here: CLICK

Have a nice day,
- Matthias

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Can you please post the screenshots that you have taken? I will also look into the logs.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
I'd like to add that mz1997 didn't kick you for no reason. You started to lotto spam and myself and other helpers told you to stop, which you didn't, this was when you got kicked by mz1997. You then rejoined the game and done it again which lead to a 30 minute temp ban.

AgentmnsPlaysMC

VIP
You were spamming chat with lottery tickets, I told you to stop but then you said, "I know you're not talking to me" and continued, wish you would get a week ban.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.