Nerf withers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Also, you will continue to get sarcasm if you continue to claim that the staff and admins are ignorant, negligent, etc. We've been running the server for five years, we get know-it-alls like you every once in a while, thinking they can fix our server. Please just leave if you don't appreciate the staff and server.

AnemoneSpotted

VIP
Also, you will continue to get sarcasm if you continue to claim that the staff and admins are ignorant, negligent, etc. We've been running the server for five years, we get know-it-alls like you every once in a while, thinking they can fix our server. Please just leave if you don't appreciate the staff and server.
Nothing to say to my post where I thoughtfully responded to every one of your points? Here I'll quote it for you in case you missed it.

You are talking in circles. You keep avoiding the points that I'm making and repeating yourself. TNT is NOT affordable as you claim, and I have laid that out plain and clear for you. Withers should not be the only viable method of raiding. You also didn't give "alternative ways" to get TNT. You mentioned creeper spawners, which as I've already said, are just as unfeasible as purchasing TNT from the mall.

Do you deny that advertising the server as "factions" is misleading to those expecting a server comparable to other faction servers? Once again, avoiding my main points.

You use PaperSpigot? I've asked you and other admins, and every time I've been told it is Spigot, not PaperSpigot. They are not the same thing.

I never even commented on the current server performance.

You are seriously delusional and it's sad to see how the circle jerking mods and other lower staff support your ideas blindly. That is about the only explanation I can fathom for why are so unreceptive to feedback.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thanks for proving that the admins don't know a fucking thing about cannoning.

Just googled "Minecraft TNT triange". No results related to TNT/Cannoning/Raiding/Bases. So obviously it's not a big deal, or not even a real thing.

You need to realize that many of the things you are saying are solely opinion, and us having a different opinion doesn't make us wrong, ignorant, or negligent.

AnemoneSpotted

VIP
Just googled "Minecraft TNT triange". No results related to TNT/Cannoning/Raiding/Bases. So obviously it's not a big deal, or not even a real thing.

You need to realize that many of the things you are saying are solely opinion, and us having a different opinion doesn't make us wrong, ignorant, or negligent.
Still ignoring my post huh?

AnemoneSpotted said:
You are talking in circles. You keep avoiding the points that I'm making and repeating yourself. TNT is NOT affordable as you claim, and I have laid that out plain and clear for you. Withers should not be the only viable method of raiding. You also didn't give "alternative ways" to get TNT. You mentioned creeper spawners, which as I've already said, are just as unfeasible as purchasing TNT from the mall.

Do you deny that advertising the server as "factions" is misleading to those expecting a server comparable to other faction servers? Once again, avoiding my main points.

You use PaperSpigot? I've asked you and other admins, and every time I've been told it is Spigot, not PaperSpigot. They are not the same thing.

You are seriously delusional and it's sad to see how the circle jerking mods and other lower staff support your ideas blindly. That is about the only explanation I can fathom for why are so unreceptive to feedback.

Also the way you concluded that tnt triangles bears no relevance to my claim of the server's negligence is wrong in so many ways. That aside, the only reason I even mentioned it was because I knew you wouldn't even know what I was talking about. My posts are indeed opinionated, but you ignore the facts as well.

AnemoneSpotted

VIP

Since your googling skills suck shit. https://www.google.com/search?q=min...69i57j69i64.2314j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
EDIT: Searching minecraft triangle cannon will also yield relevant results.

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Still ignoring my post huh?
TNT is NOT affordable as you claim
I replied to you, saying that was your opinion. Other players who make a decent amount of money will not find it that expensive for the reward of raiding.

We run the Factions plugin, making us a Factions server. We don't need to compare ourself to any other server. Factions is a large part of the server and how people use Factions does not change that it is a Factions server.

I assume most of the admins don't know that we use PaperSpigot and they probably don't care about the difference. It's almost identicle to Bukkit/Spigot. If you're really going to nitpick what fork of Bukkit we're using, you're trying to start an argument rather than whatever you think you're already doing in this thread.

No, but you stated that we must not give a fuck about cannoning because we don't use PaperSpigot, implying that the performance of the server has been subpar, since you think there's something wrong with cannons.

I haven't been calling you names, just giving counter-arguments to your statements and suggestions. My first reply to you was just politely stating where you can find TNT, not trying to force you to buy it from the mall or say that it's your only option. You continue to insult myself and the staff of the server, using your big scary words. Just rude.

Also the way you concluded that tnt triangles bears no relevance to my claim of the server's negligence is wrong in so many ways. That aside, the only reason I even mentioned it was because I knew you wouldn't even know what I was talking about. My posts are indeed opinionated, but you ignore the facts as well.
So you brought something up that you knew I wouldn't know about? You really made me look like an idiot!

Since your googling skills suck shit. https://www.google.com/search?q=min...69i57j69i64.2314j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
EDIT: Searching minecraft triangle cannon will also yield relevant results.
That's funny. I recall you using the words "tnt triangle", not "minecraft triangle tech" or "minecraft triangle cannon". I guess I'll need to retake the unit of Google Skills 101 that covers reading other peoples' minds.

Edit: Looked into this "Triangle Cannon" thing you're saying is such a big problem. The cannons look very complex, I'm not sure you'd have enough money to be able to afford TNT like that since it's so overpriced. Please contact me about "patching" them, assuming we are the developers of Minecraft, when they're an actual problem that are used on the server. Oh wait, they're a part of the game! I guess we should go ahead and ban simple cannons since they're also unfair.

Last edited:

AnemoneSpotted

VIP
I assume most of the admins don't know that we use PaperSpigot and they probably don't care about the difference. It's almost identicle to Bukkit/Spigot. If you're really going to nitpick what fork of Bukkit we're using, you're trying to start an argument rather than whatever you think you're already doing in this thread.

No, but you stated that we must not give a fuck about cannoning because we don't use PaperSpigot, implying that the performance of the server has been subpar, since you think there's something wrong with cannons.

Trying pretty hard not to call you a complete dumbass right now :)
1. PaperSpigot is just Spigot modified to patch some performance issues, but more importantly, TNT BEHAVIOR. If you think that you are utilizing the tnt patches provided by PaperSpigot, I can prove to right now that you're wrong.
2. Once again, you're the only one mentioning performance. You are the fucking epitome of delusion. How am I the one thinking there's anything wrong with cannons? Did you forget how you are the one who literally stated that cannons barely work? I then explained that there are adjustments that can be made to work around issues with 1.8 Spigot. I'm not complaining about the current state of cannons, because while it is an issue on the server, it isn't the biggest fish to fry.

That's funny. I recall you using the words "tnt triangle", not "minecraft triangle tech" or "minecraft triangle cannon". I guess I'll need to retake the unit of Google Skills 101 that covers reading other peoples' minds.

I was simply linking you to something because you made some pretty ignorant assumptions (it's either not a big issue or it doesn't exist). I'm not quite sure why you were incapable of tweaking your query until something relevant came up. I don't know about you, but I didn't need to take a class to know how to use Google.

Edit: Looked into this "Triangle Cannon" thing you're saying is such a big problem. The cannons look very complex, I'm not sure you'd have enough money to be able to afford TNT like that since it's so overpriced. Please contact me about "patching" them, assuming we are the developers of Minecraft, when they're an actual problem that are used on the server.
Dakotaa, first of all: The cannons are not at all complex, because it's not the fucking cannons that is the topic. It's the use of the way that Minecraft renders moving entities such as tnt, sand, anvils, etc. The cannons simply exploit it, and it's actually very simple to reproduce the effect and use it to one's advantage. As for your sarcastic remarks about you being a developer of Minecraft: Other servers have patched them AND released public patches for all kinds of TNT mechanics. Hell, some servers even have found ways to disable left-shooters. Because they care about cannoning.

You are tragically mistaken about the cost of using triangle mechanics. Why? Because there is no fucking cost. It's just the way TNT movement is coded. You don't seem to think that using nearly a chest full of tnt to cannon a single wall at y: 240 is impractical but you think the cannons in the videos that take less than a hotbar of tnt per shot which breach a base in one shot aren't affordable? Since research doesn't appear to be one of your strong skills, I should probably explain that phase cannons aren't a thing on MC-Drugs. They were only made possible due to a bug created by a patch that was intended to reduce lag. Obviously it is now fixed on the servers that it was an issue on.

That being said, triangle movement has and will always be the way that tnt movement is rendered, unless patched on a server. Surprise, surprise: Popular faction servers have patched it.

Oh wait, they're a part of the game! I guess we should go ahead and ban simple cannons since they're also unfair.

You are literally comparing an exploit to "simple cannons". What the fuck even are you trying to say?

You can lead a horse to water, but unfortunately you can't make it drink. Luckily for you, it looks like your getting by with sticking your tongue out when it rains.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Hi,

Unfortunately for you and your very funny insults of "you're an ignorant delusional dumbass", I see no point in continuing this conversation. If you would like to inform us further on the "bigger fish to fry" - the apparent major problems of our server, please make a bug report thread. Please keep in mind that we will need to charge you for our babysitting service if you choose to keep replying to this thread with your name calling (btw, savage bro, nice). Spalw would be glad to contact you with our baby sitting service price rates, but unfortunately since you're stingy enough to complain constantly about the price of TNT, a resource that you can easily find other ways to get, you probably won't be able to pay the bill.

Your buddy,
Dakota.

P.S. -
it looks like your getting by with sticking
You're*.

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Thanks for the useful feedback that wasn't just shouting and being an edgy three year old.
Our position on this is quite clear, again thank you for letting us know how you feel, however I feel no more conversation is needed.
Thread locked.

I'd like to add, an invoice is on it's way for our standardised babysitting rate.
We sincerely hope you continue as a valued customer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online