Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Netherwart Drug Tips + Replanting Video

Was this beneficial?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeoum

MVP
Recently I've been asking players, especially those on /baltop, which drugs they farm. The common answer is usually wheat but some also farm netherwart.
When I'm farming netherwart, it gets rather tedious to replant them when the soulsand slows you down. The best on the server have auto-replant and avoid this issue.

If you want to farm netherwart, but need some advice for replanting, I made this video just for you.

To use this strategy, you must have a three -block high farm. If you want to decrease time consumption, you may also use potions of swiftness. Look straight down, and sprint jump forward. If you miss some spots, go back to them later.

Of course you can also walk through your farm and plant on all blocks in a circle around you.

Personally I think this makes replanting netherwart much easier.

Farming netherwart is beneficial at the moment due to its sell price, easy to make farms, and lack of needing light. A netherwart farm is a great first investment. They are easier than ever to make due to soulsand being in /shop >Blocks > Ground.

An additional tip I have for making a netherwart farm is claiming land, and then using horizontal soulsand wall generators to make your farm.

One inventory of netherwart sells for ~40,000 so get farming. I highly recommend netherwart to starting players.

-Xeoum (MasonYT)

Last edited:

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
Recently I've been asking players, especially those on /baltop, which drugs they farm. The common answer is usually wheat but some also farm netherwart.
When I'm farming netherwart, it gets rather tedious to replant them when the soulsand slows you down. The best on the server have auto-replant and avoid this issue.

If you want to farm netherwart, but need some advice for replanting, I made this video just for you.

To use this strategy, you must have a three -block high farm. If you want to decrease time consumption, you may also use potions of swiftness. Look straight down, and sprint jump forward. If you miss some spots, go back to them later.

Personally I think this makes replanting netherwart much easier.

Farming netherwart is beneficial at the moment due to its sell price and easy to make farms. A netherwart farm is a great first investment. They are easier than ever to make due to soulsand being in /shop >Blocks > Ground.

An additional tip I have for making a netherwart farm is claiming land, and then using horizontal soulsand wall generators to make your farm.

One inventory of netherwart sells for ~40,000 so get farming.

-Xeoum (MasonYT)
Alternatively, if you can click around 8-10cps, you can plant like 4 rows at a time while walking, by just moving your camera left and right while going forward

Last edited:

Xeoum

MVP
This way just seems easy and usually fast to me. When I replant randomly when just walking forward, I usually end up off track and every time is different. This tactic supports repetition.

Last edited:

xChet

alternatively, you could sacrifice a row of netherwart and place a half slab so you can keep full sprint speed and replant/harvest a lot easier than on traditional soul sand.

Xeoum

MVP
alternatively, you could sacrifice a row of netherwart and place a half slab so you can keep full sprint speed and replant/harvest a lot easier than on traditional soul sand.

you're a genius thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online