Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

News New Donor Feature!

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I've been working on this for most of tonight, but I have finally added the ability for players to add or remove their donor prefix at will, as I'm so tired of doing it all the time. Efficiency, woo. Be proud of me German players.

Donators will now have access to the following commands.
  • /donorprefixremove
  • /donorprefix[rank]
  • /donor help
This will allow you to remove/add your donator prefix at will! You will have access to all ranks you own, meaning a mvp+ may now boast a VIP tag! The command to change or add your tag is /donorprefixvip The end of the command dictates which prefix you wish to use, available are vip,vip+,mvp,mvp+.

Warning there is a 12 hour cool down on the commands to add/change your prefix.(Not to remove it)This will apply even if you don't have permission for the command(Due to limitations of the plugin) Therefore I advise against trying to add a prefix you don't own, as it will not work and you will not be able to change it at all for 12 hours! :)

I hope you all like this feature, as it provides more freedom for players with their tags.
Oh. I also added /textures - This is mostly for helpers, so you can ignore it mostly. But it allows you to get a link to the texturepack bypassing /help.

Thanks guys :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online