Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

New Drugs?

Illuminati_Haxz

VIP+
There are many other items in minecraft that should be considered drugs, based on what we already consider "drugs". I have a few suggestions on what items should be considered "drugs" and sellable.
  • Cake
  • Haybales
  • Beetroot Soup
  • Mushroom Stew
  • Golden Carrots
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Cookies
  • Glistening Melons
  • Fermented Spider Eye
  • Poisonous Potato
  • Vines

MarKeeys

2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Greetings! Thank you for your suggestions.

I'll give my own feedback towards these.

I don't have the patience to craft all these for in-game money.

AKAjabroc

MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
Some of these to me would seem like a pain due to the fact they don't stack. An example would be cake. Some of these are good suggestions though:)

Nexus_PlayzYT

MVP
I think although this idea you already mentioned 2 drugs that are already in the game just not sellable in the form such as hay bales you cannot click a button at the house to sell them but are quick to convert and not necessary to add because it would be game breaking considering the amount of money you already make with them without a booster. Although I think something like Pumpkin Pie or anything soup related would have to be added and have them able to be stackable or else there is overall no retail value to wasting the time and effort to crafting these.

-Thanks DaddyNexus

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
Thanks for the suggestion.
Below, I will go through my opinion through each drug and give an overall view.

• Cake - Cake is too much of a struggle to be made, however, this could be added with a high sell price. Any item with more than one item needed to craft the item makes players not want to make it.
  • Haybales - Wheat can already be sold, haybales are not sold because it would make running drugs too easy :)
  • Beetroot Soup/Mushroom Stew- It would be too much of a hassle in my eyes to craft this item as you need a bowl, any item with more than one item needed to craft the item makes players not want to make it.
  • Golden Carrots - This could be a useful drug but yet again it takes more than one item in order for it to be crafted
  • Pumpkin Pie - It would be too much of a hassle in my eyes to craft this item as you need a bowl.
  • Cookies - Cookies are already a drug, however, Mojang have changed their name to 'Biscuit'
  • Glistening Melons - This item is used to create potions, we do not want to overcomplicate things by making drugs used in potions.
  • Fermented Spider Eye - This item is used to create potions, we do not want to overcomplicate things by making drugs used in potions.
  • Poisonous Potato - This item has a rare chance of dropping and it would be pointless to sell it because it isn't something everyone would GRIND for, it'd be something that they occasionally sell.
  • Vines - This could be a good drug, but yet again it takes a long time to harvest and you have to break every vine individually if you want the exact amount of vines. Say that you have one long row of vines and you chop off the top one, you only get the vine that you broke with the shears. It'd purely be a waste of time.

We are always looking for new drugs to be added but most of the time, drugs that need more than one item to be made do not sell as players don't want to make it due to there being better drugs that they can sell. This is why biscuits do not sell that often.

Thanks,
GotEdit

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.