play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

New patner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uezo

Contributor
MVP+
Okay guys, me and tj have a huge farm and since tj is not on that much we decided to add another member to the farm...

If you wish to join you must have ---herbalism 1500 or above
-give me something with great value untill my trust is gained

Details about the farm:
The farm is currently 4 layers being expanded to a 5th first 2 layers are 80x80 carrot farm 3 floor is 80x80 wheat farm 4 and 5th floor is an automatic schroom farm.

If you wish to join comment here with that herbalism skill you have and what item/ing money you wish to give me untill you gained my trust!

Note* when i farm i make 500k in drugs every 20-30min depending on my speed.

(If i know and trust you already, the item is not needed)

FAKExPOWER

MVP
I'd love to be in, but my herbalism is only 1047 and I don't really have anything to offer. I just stick to farming all the time rather than gathering items :)

I'm also friends with that guy Tom (14Squared) and have shared multiple farms with him, you should trust me! ;)

Last edited:

Tjorvi_01

MVP+
first 2 layers are 80x80 carrot farm 3 floor is 80x80 wheat farm 4 and 5th floor is an automatic schroom farm.
Get it right fam, first 2 layers are 110x110 potato farms, third layer is 110x110 wheat farm. Well, I atleast believe so.

By the way Uezo, talk to me on snapchat and tell me who you're inviting, I need to know before.

Uezo

Contributor
MVP+
Sorry that im so late, have been working day and night the past week... i hope i will be able to play next week and pick a new patner!

4rcher

MVP
I would really like to join, I am always on and I will replant whenever I use the farm. even if im not on i will afk so the farms can grow. My herbalism is at 309 but I am I hard worker and I will get it up! Also if anyone ever tries to raid I can fend them off with me great pvp skills! My IGN is McHeisenberg.
Thanks, McHeisenberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.