Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

New Pit Add-On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffy2TIMES

Hello Buffy here, as we saw from Milky's idea for the Pit raids i'd like to add on for it. For starters maybe try to clean up the /bshop a bit by making pages like maybe one page for exchanging souls and fragment or even being able to trade for 6/6 pieces. The Legacy ranks kinda take up a bit of room on that page and it looks like its cramped so a page for those would clean up well. As well as adding new armor and maybe making chasm gear a bit more expensive since 56 fragments for all the armor is a bit cheap, but just my opinion. I was also thinking that killing those bosses in the pit raids would give you different level of keys that you can open up in a loot crate to get limited time items, so that more players would participate in different seasons and grind for them because of their value. I enjoy the new weaponry crate and would like to see a pit dedicated room for those crates that also benefit fighting mobs and not just sharpness.

Also just wanted to say first 2 months on the server have been great!! Look forward to the future for this server for its big plans, and yes of course I will 100% open the pit soon as always. <3

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I'd like to do something like raids but it'll be a while cus it's a very time consuming thing to develop. I'll clean up the boss soul shop and add some stuff I've had in mind over the next couple days.

Toonman20104

These ideas would definitely improve the overall experience of the pit.
However, I don't see the price of the armor being too high;
But maybe that's cause I lose it a lot and have to rebuy it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online