New "Salty" tag in tag crates?

Should The "Salty" tag be brought back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltyDeathz

VIP
So its known that the "Salty" tag was here last map and i was kinda disappointed when I saw in the tags crates it wasn't there, I would like and some other people i know would like it a lot of the Salty tag was brought back into the tag crates. I for one want it back because I am trying to start the old pvp faction HoldTheSalt and I would really enjoy it if that tag would be brought back so people can understand that the Salty people or Faction is not dead or trying to be revived into something better and non toxic like when my friend SaltyKen was owning it. Thank You I do hope that i have persuade who ever is reading this to talk to agree with me and wants to now bring back this Salty tag. If this could be brought back into this map could you please make it Orange or Purple or keep it the same gray

~Thank you, SaltyChong

Puppy_Killer

2017 Map Founder
MVP++
I would like an "Alcoholic" tag with the rise of alcohol on the server, it would be a nice tag to see added

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
A new tag crate is planned for every month, youlyo probably see some of these suggestions in the future.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Every month? That's a lot of tags...
We have kept this on the down low for longer than I expected, but we have created a new system that allows you to equip up to seven tags at one time. This will make all of our new tags even more useful, think of the possible combinations!
Coming soon™

SaltyDeathz

VIP
We have kept this on the down low for longer than I expected, but we have created a new system that allows you to equip up to seven tags at one time. This will make all of our new tags even more useful, think of the possible combinations!
Coming soon™
Sounds good cant wait to see it

Puppy_Killer

2017 Map Founder
MVP++
Coming soon™
7 is a lot... I thought that the plan was to shorten names by taking away faction titles. If people can have 7 tags names will be a lot longer than they would with faction titles.

krom

MVP+
Coming soon™

please no

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
7 is a lot... I thought that the plan was to shorten names by taking away faction titles. If people can have 7 tags names will be a lot longer than they would with faction titles.
Oh, my bad. I made a mistake.
I meant 17, not 7. This way, there will be around 1 line in chat for each player just for tags, and then the text should flow onto the second line perfectly.

Puppy_Killer

2017 Map Founder
MVP++
Oh, my bad. I made a mistake.
I meant 17, not 7. This way, there will be around 1 line in chat for each player just for tags, and then the text should flow onto the second line perfectly.
Of course, now that you point it out it seems like a perfect plan. Truly amazing, spalw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online