Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

New Video Raiding!

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
You know you're good at base building when you can generate a base in within 1 minute!

xSuperiorr

MVP+
LMAO. "Accidental Raid..."

Mate your a admin, check what time i broke those blocks my homes name there is raid but you can check that i never logged out before i dug down an i started recording an you can clearly see im using 5 zig no other mods you can check what time i logged out before then too so an if you listen i actually was generally surprised :'D

Last edited:

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Mate your a admin, check what time i broke those blocks my homes name there is raid but you can check that i never logged out before i dug down an i started recording an you can clearly see im using 5 zig no other mods you can check what time i logged out before then too so an if you listen i actually was generally surprised :'D
I meaaaaan, not to intervene or anythingggggg. But I'm pretty sure there are injectable xray clients.

+ghost clients

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+

Woah dude take a joke ":'D"

xSuperiorr

MVP+
No you don't. I can provide the admins with a client that is injectible with forge any works with any mods. You're an idiot.
Wouldnt i have to log out so noone can see my xray? If its injected then it would still be on aka it would show something

xSuperiorr

MVP+
Looks like we need to watch out for someone ^^ like who even knows that shit? Pretty sure it's either on or off or it would give some water mark something

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
Looks like we need to watch out for someone ^^ like who even knows that shit? Pretty sure it's either on or off or it would give some water mark something
I knew that tbh. And with 5zig, its very easy to add other mods. Like I added Optifine to mine. Not all X-ray mods\clients have watermarks(hence being ghost). I wasn't claiming you were xraying, I was just proving to you that logging out wouldn't really justify anything.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.