Not open for further replies.

Coollu4

In-Game Name: Hackerkid
In-Game Rank: mule
Online Time (/ot): 7 hours so far
Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time
Previous Factions: None on this current server
Do you have discord?: yes @Mr. Greg#4238
Why would you like to join?: Daddying invited me to apply to the faction and also the faction seems very active and social.
In what ways could you assist NewGenesis?: I Work hard when necessary
How did you find out about NewGenesis?: through daddying
What makes you unique to this server?: i know alot about these kinds of servers
PvP Skills: 6/10
Building Skills: 8/10
Raiding Skills: 7/10
Factions Experience: 7/10
Any extra comments (optional): I will be available all spring break so ill log quite a few hours in
Application accepted :) Do /f join NewGenesis

_zekrom102

In-Game Name: _zekrom102
In-Game Rank: Chemist
Online Time (/ot): 198h 34m
Time Zone: Central pacific
Previous Factions: None on this server
Do you have discord?: Yes
Why would you like to join?: Leader asked if I wanted a faction, so I am trying something new.
In what ways could you assist NewGenesis?: Im really good with making auto farms, pvp, somewhat good at raiding, and spend a lot of time on this server.
How did you find out about NewGenesis?: Owner messaged me and asked if I would like a faction
What makes you unique to this server?: I have been playing on drug servers just like this one for a very long time now.
PvP Skills: /10 7/10
Building Skills: /10 9/10
Raiding Skills: /10 7/10
Factions Experience: /10
8/10
Any extra comments (optional):

Coollu4

In-Game Name: _zekrom102
In-Game Rank: Chemist
Online Time (/ot): 198h 34m
Time Zone: Central pacific
Previous Factions: None on this server
Why would you like to join?: Leader asked if I wanted a faction, so I am trying something new.
In what ways could you assist NewGenesis?: Im really good with making auto farms, pvp, somewhat good at raiding, and spend a lot of time on this server.
How did you find out about NewGenesis?: Owner messaged me and asked if I would like a faction
What makes you unique to this server?: I have been playing on drug servers just like this one for a very long time now.
PvP Skills: /10 7/10
Building Skills: /10 9/10
Raiding Skills: /10 7/10
Factions Experience: /10
8/10

HCard_

NewGenesis Application:
In-Game Name: HCard_
In-Game Rank: Mule
Online Time (/ot): 0h 20m
Time Zone: Eastern
Previous Factions: none from this server
Do you have discord?: yes, ask in game
Why would you like to join?: I would like to offer my support and alliegance to the NewGenesis faction in which ever they see fit.
In what ways could you assist NewGenesis?: complete daily faction tasks and expansion within many subjects of the faction
How did you find out about NewGenesis?: Coollu4
What makes you unique to this server?: I have MUCH knowledge within Drug/PVP/RAID servers thatll allow me to put to use and offer my expertise for NewGenesis
PvP Skills: 8/10
Building Skills: 6/10
Raiding Skills: 9/10
Factions Experience: 10/10

Coollu4

NewGenesis Application:
In-Game Name: HCard_
In-Game Rank: Mule
Online Time (/ot): 0h 20m
Previous Factions: none from this server
Do you have discord?: yes, ask in game
Why would you like to join?: I would like to offer my support and alliegance to the NewGenesis faction in which ever they see fit.
In what ways could you assist NewGenesis?: complete daily faction tasks and expansion within many subjects of the faction
How did you find out about NewGenesis?: Coollu4
What makes you unique to this server?: I have MUCH knowledge within Drug/PVP/RAID servers thatll allow me to put to use and offer my expertise for NewGenesis
PvP Skills: 8/10

A_A_A

In-Game Name: A_A_A
In-Game Rank: Junky
Online Time (/ot): 10 mins
Time Zone: GMT
Previous Factions: None
Do you have discord?: Yeah but not on often tbh
Why would you like to join?: Just looking for a chilled out team to raid/grow with
In what ways could you assist NewGenesis?: Played on a lot of drugs servers before, pretty good at them
How did you find out about NewGenesis?: Messaged on join
What makes you unique to this server?: :(
PvP Skills: 7/10
Building Skills: 9/10

fi_re

NewGenesis Application:
In-Game Name: fi_re
In-Game Rank: Junky (not for long)
Online Time (/ot): +4 - 6/7
Previous Factions: None on this server but have been in plenty of other successful factions
Why would you like to join?: I would like to have some fun
In what ways could you assist NewGenesis?: Literally anyway
How did you find out about NewGenesis?: Just saw it on the forum
What makes you unique to this server?: I am me
Raiding Skills: 5/10

Coollu4

In-Game Name: A_A_A
Online Time (/ot): 10 mins
Previous Factions: None
Do you have discord?: Yeah but not on often tbh
Why would you like to join?: Just looking for a chilled out team to raid/grow with
In what ways could you assist NewGenesis?: Played on a lot of drugs servers before, pretty good at them
How did you find out about NewGenesis?: Messaged on join
What makes you unique to this server?: :(
Building Skills: 9/10
Denied sorry, goodluck with other facs.

Coollu4

NewGenesis Application:
In-Game Name: fi_re
In-Game Rank: Junky (not for long)
Online Time (/ot): +4 - 6/7
Previous Factions: None on this server but have been in plenty of other successful factions
Why would you like to join?: I would like to have some fun
In what ways could you assist NewGenesis?: Literally anyway
How did you find out about NewGenesis?: Just saw it on the forum
What makes you unique to this server?: I am me
Raiding Skills: 5/10
Denied sorry, goodluck with other facs.

Mink

In-Game Name: Minkling_134
In-Game Rank: mule, soon to be dealer
Online Time (/ot): 2h 39m
Time Zone: Central Time Zone US
Previous Factions: None on drugcraft
Why would you like to join?: I would like to support NewGenesis is any way I can and help it be a successful faction.
In what ways could you assist NewGenesis?: I can support by building/farming farms, digging out areas for the faction, sorting chests, and any other tasks that need to be done.
How did you find out about NewGenesis?: Coollu4 messaged me.
What makes you unique to this server?: I used to play on drug servers awhile ago and am now making a comeback. I think of myself as a hard working player.
Raiding Skills: 6/10
Any extra comments (optional): I have 2 stacks of obi that I can donate.

Last edited:

Coollu4

In-Game Name: Minkling_134
In-Game Rank: mule, soon to be dealer
Online Time (/ot): 2h 39m
Time Zone: Central Time Zone US
Previous Factions: None on drugcraft
Why would you like to join?: I would like to support NewGenesis is any way I can and help it be a successful faction.
In what ways could you assist NewGenesis?: I can support by building/farming farms, digging out areas for the faction, sorting chests, and any other tasks that need to be done.
How did you find out about NewGenesis?: Coollu4 messaged me.
What makes you unique to this server?: I used to play on drug servers awhile ago and am now making a comeback. I think of myself as a hard working player.
Raiding Skills: 6/10
Any extra comments (optional): I have 2 stacks of obi that I can donate.

CarltheEmu7

In-Game Name: CarltheEmu7
Online Time (/ot): 42 min
Time Zone: EST
Previous Factions: None on this wipe
Do you have discord?: Yes (mostly text, although I may be free for voice chat as needed)
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a faction to ride out the wipe with. Expecting to play with some of my old friends on here after May, but before it comes I'd really like to meet some new people and have some fun experiences.
In what ways could you assist NewGenesis?: Farming, scouting, politicking, experimenting with building.
How did you find out about NewGenesis?: Asked if any factions were recruiting, someone responded NewGenesis was.
What makes you unique to this server?: I have a lot of experience making hidden bunkers, from various raiding/faction servers through the years.
PvP Skills: 3/10 --> On new MC combat+laptop (To be honest, I haven't tried fighting in the new version of MC although I used to be good. The laptop kills the score though.)
Building Skills: 7/10
Factions Experience: 9/10

In college, so am not able to dedicate tons of hours throughout the day, but I am a loyal, active member who can add some f power to your faction. I've played on this server intermittently ever since it launched, so relatively knowledgeable and experienced overall.

mackattak

View attachment 2071
We’re looking for active and helpful members that want to have some fun. If you’re looking for people to raid with, fight with, build with, or just have fun with sign up for our faction. We’ve previously been known as PimpJuice, Karma & RedLightDisrict. If you’re interested in joining fill out the application below and either Coollu4, Oogly_Boogly or Juelani will reply. Goodluck!

NewGenesis Application:
In-Game Name: Ifiwasacreeper
In-Game Rank: mule
Online Time (/ot): 2 hours 15 min
Time Zone: pst
Previous Factions: n/a
Do you have discord?: yes
Why would you like to join?: i am looking to join a faction and be a valuable member
In what ways could you assist NewGenesis?: i could be a farmer and grow all of the plants and assist in any raids or find raids
How did you find out about NewGenesis?: someone suggested i apply when i asked to join a faction
What makes you unique to this server?: i have had previous experience on this server awhile ago
PvP Skills: 5/10
Raiding Skills: 4/10
Factions Experience: 4/10

Last edited:

Coollu4

In-Game Name: CarltheEmu7
Online Time (/ot): 42 min
Time Zone: EST
Previous Factions: None on this wipe
Do you have discord?: Yes (mostly text, although I may be free for voice chat as needed)
Why would you like to join?: Looking for a faction to ride out the wipe with. Expecting to play with some of my old friends on here after May, but before it comes I'd really like to meet some new people and have some fun experiences.
In what ways could you assist NewGenesis?: Farming, scouting, politicking, experimenting with building.
How did you find out about NewGenesis?: Asked if any factions were recruiting, someone responded NewGenesis was.
What makes you unique to this server?: I have a lot of experience making hidden bunkers, from various raiding/faction servers through the years.
PvP Skills: 3/10 --> On new MC combat+laptop (To be honest, I haven't tried fighting in the new version of MC although I used to be good. The laptop kills the score though.)
Building Skills: 7/10
Factions Experience: 9/10
In college, so am not able to dedicate tons of hours throughout the day, but I am a loyal, active member who can add some f power to your faction. I've played on this server intermittently ever since it launched, so relatively knowledgeable and experienced overall.

Pepper69

NewGenesis Application:
In-Game Name: Pepper69
In-Game Rank: Junkie
Online Time (/ot): 4 times a week
Previous Factions: Not on this server
Do you have discord?: yeah
Why would you like to join?: to earn money for faction and plant for then
In what ways could you assist NewGenesis?: planting and selling
How did you find out about NewGenesis?: saw it in game
What makes you unique to this server?: im an all time seller and know how to build and plant
PvP Skills: 9/10
Building Skills: 10/10
Raiding Skills:10 /10
Factions Experience: 8/10

Coollu4

NewGenesis Application:
In-Game Name: Pepper69
In-Game Rank: Junkie
Online Time (/ot): 4 times a week
Previous Factions: Not on this server
Do you have discord?: yeah
Why would you like to join?: to earn money for faction and plant for then
In what ways could you assist NewGenesis?: planting and selling
How did you find out about NewGenesis?: saw it in game
What makes you unique to this server?: im an all time seller and know how to build and plant
PvP Skills: 9/10
Building Skills: 10/10
Raiding Skills:10 /10
Factions Experience: 8/10

ImNotJak038

In-Game Name: ImNotJak038
In-Game Rank: Dealer
Online Time (/ot): 1 hr (I just started, but I am a very fast learner, I've already learned about pit, mule, lottery, crates, shops, allies/enemies, where/how to build bases, selling drugs, and more :))
Time Zone: Pacific
Previous Factions: none
Do you have discord?: no, but I can get it if it is necessary.
Why would you like to join?: because I am new to the server and you seem really nice and welcoming :)
In what ways could you assist NewGenesis?: I am good at pvp, I do factions events similar to the pit on other servers so I'll be good at that. I would also consider myself a good builder, and I am loyal. I will not do anything to your faction without your permission.
How did you find out about NewGenesis?: coollu told me!
What makes you unique to this server?: I'd like to think I am a good person. I wont scam, build, take things, or pvp without your permission and all around I consider myself a good Minecraft player.
Raiding Skills: 2/10
Factions Experience: 5/10
Any extra comments (optional): thanks for the opportunity to apply!

Coollu4

In-Game Name: ImNotJak038
In-Game Rank: Dealer
Online Time (/ot): 1 hr (I just started, but I am a very fast learner, I've already learned about pit, mule, lottery, crates, shops, allies/enemies, where/how to build bases, selling drugs, and more :))
Time Zone: Pacific
Previous Factions: none
Do you have discord?: no, but I can get it if it is necessary.
Why would you like to join?: because I am new to the server and you seem really nice and welcoming :)
In what ways could you assist NewGenesis?: I am good at pvp, I do factions events similar to the pit on other servers so I'll be good at that. I would also consider myself a good builder, and I am loyal. I will not do anything to your faction without your permission.
How did you find out about NewGenesis?: coollu told me!
What makes you unique to this server?: I'd like to think I am a good person. I wont scam, build, take things, or pvp without your permission and all around I consider myself a good Minecraft player.
Raiding Skills: 2/10
Factions Experience: 5/10
Any extra comments (optional): thanks for the opportunity to apply!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online