Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Next Event Idea - Nether PvP Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
In my opinion, ever since the death race, the events have been very stale. Many players can agree with this, as very few attend them. This is an idea that would be cool to do either monthly, or every 2-3 weeks. Reseting the nether. It's a fact that the nether is not used for bases (as much as the end or regular world) as it is the world border is only 1500 blocks, and many new players never got to harvest the resources in the nether as all the of them were taken in the first five days of this map. Doing this nether reset or preferably making another nether resource world that is only open for a couple hours (with a border of only 500 ?) would be cool, and let the players who joined the server recently have a chance at obtaining nether resources. There would be lot's of PvP, but most importantly, more players would attend the event.

In the latest event, there were a total of 7 people, only 3 with armor going for the King of the hill, while there were 100+ players on. If you don't like my idea or see problems with it, please reply below.

PS: I was in teamspeak when some players told me that they have seen a server do an expanding border, where every week the border expands by 500 blocks, while the bases already in the end don't have to be moved. Just another idea.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
I agree that events have been lacking in attendance (I was not there last week but I'm not good at Pvp so after I die once I'm done) but I can't see them resetting the nether. Even if not alot of people build bases there, it still wouldn't be fare to the few that do build bases there.

The expanding world things sounds cool thoe.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Events that require people to risk their own gear will always be less attended, such as KOTH or this.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
I agree that events have been lacking in attendance (I was not there last week but I'm not good at Pvp so after I die once I'm done) but I can't see them resetting the nether. Even if not alot of people build bases there, it still wouldn't be fare to the few that do build bases there.

The expanding world things sounds cool thoe.
I agree with the people having to move their bases, I including would have to also, but giving a two week notice wouldn't be that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.