Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Important Nick names & Past Donations 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMommyThicc

IGN:BigMommyThicc
Nick:
Commands: VIP + i believe

I played back in 2015 with Kraftinq. My old name was Sion911 and or Sionkraft. I changed my name because of boredom.

Died2Play

IGN: Died2Play
Commands: VIP

Attachments

• ghetto best.jpg
    ghetto best.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
IGN: Didgerido
Nick: N.A.
Commands: Don't remember any. I believe I purchased VIP+ through the point system last map (If not, then VIP). However, they were on my past usernames, which I believe it's either: FluffyPingu or NootAndShoot that I connected with. (Should line up with my IP, if it doesn't no worries).

IGN: AlphaBlade11
Nick: N/A
Commands: VIP

IGN: yeal246
nick: yeal246

IGN: Wolfkillzu
Nick: &4Brimsta
commands/rank : vip+

IGN: AJwaffle

IGN: JokersMC
Nick: Joker (purple)
Commands: VIP+
Ranks returned.

Anyone who is yet to have their rank returned, your post has either been skipped by accident or has been checked and we were unable to locate any evidence of a previous rank.

Please resubmit your form if you're still yet to have you rank returned.

TheCrazehGamer

IGN: CrazehGamer
Nick: (Don't have one)
Commands:Vip-Vip+ bought with my paypal, around October of last year, I have the receipt still in my Gmail if needed.

Vandmanden

IGN: Vandmanden
Rank: I think it was Vip+ or MVP, although i'm not really sure, i bought it with voter points

Last edited:

Scottish

IGN: _Scottish_
Rank: VIPPLUS or VIP(Can't remember which one I hit I'd settle for VIP if you don't accept Epoints as actual donations. And a donor name.

Jman799

IGN: Jman799
nick: Jman799
Did it starting in feb of 2017 have the paypal docs started as vip from vote point shop and ranked up multiple times

Last edited:

imgay666

IGN: imgay666 (previous ign was Creeperface180)
Rank: VIP+ (could be wrong, havent played in over a year. All I know is that I had a rank and possibly perks.)

WorstPvper

So I use to play on here like 5 years ago so if you cant find any of my stuff thats understandable I have a recording of me having MVP and thats bout it. Also my IGN whenever I played was chaseandconley

IGN:WorstPvPer
Nick:mad:aWorstPvPer
Commands: I dont remember any commands I bought but the last ive know I had is MVP

willifolts

Admin
Staff member
Admin
IGN:willifolts
Quick break from format, but I had VIP+ a few years back (2016 was the last time I was on the server I think?), and was wondering if I could get that back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.