play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Important Nick names & Past Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sick

VIP+
Hello everyone,

Please comment on this thread if you have purchased a nickname or you are missing any commands. Please use the following template:

IGN:
Nick:
Commands:

For example:
Code:
IGN: jrd3044
Nick: &4jrd
Commands: /fix

I will be returning most of these by myself, so it will take time. Please do not bug us about returning these commands, as we will be working on a lot to make sure the reset runs smoothly. I plan on processing your post within 24-48.

Keep in mind:
»A nick name of any colour other than &0, &4, &8, &c, &1. (Black, Blue, Grey, Light Red, Dark Blue - Due to visibility / staff rank reasons)

Thank you,
Jrd

IGN: AnaIBeads

Daddy__G

VIP+
Following advice from Candy, Im going to post about my issue here.
Before the reset, on the last map, I got VIP. I got busy with life things, was a away for a while, never looked at the forums, and
missed this thread completely. Ive started playing again on the current map, I got VIP through voter points, and was wondering if I
could get a compensation for the rank I had on the last map, maybe through a rank upgrade, or by getting the points back,
or something like that.
Thanks!

IGN: Daddy__G

Vugs

IGN: Vugs
Nick: &3MrVugs
Commands: whatever comes with my previous donation. It was VIP or VIP+

Older name on this server that had donation (same account still) : SaltyJews

https://namemc.com/name/vugs

there is proof of ownership of that acc

Last edited:

burningfire333

Ign: GoofyTheGriefer name: Nicholas diaz I had Vip+ before the reset and then I get back on and I don't have the doner rank I had before. id appreciate if id get responded to as not to have wasted my money because I really enjoy this server and it would be a shame to have wasted the 20$
also my past username was ChargedTNT53 if that helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.