Invalid ninoriff is a hacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurf11

Ign: Smurfette11
Player to be reported: ninoriff
player being reported rank: producer
Describe your issue in detail: my issue is with a ./cf i did 3 different ones
1st i made some cheap ./cf worth 10k - 20k and then he messages me and says 150k? i say no im not interested , then he says 150k or nothing so im getting aggravated and settle on a ./cf of 110k i do this and he wins. so i say gg then i put up another ./cf of 30k and he wins this again. i message him and say do you use hacks . he says "Im a Hackoor" then i continue to play regularly as i would and then soon after put up another ./cf of 10k and he wins and says "hax"
Why do you feel this is worth a report: because Its not fun to do the coin flip if you get cheated out of your money everytime especially when someone uses hacks and cant play correctly.
Evidence: look at the chat.

Attachments

• 2016-09-04_15.56.09.png
    2016-09-04_15.56.09.png
    143.6 KB · Views: 76
  • 2016-09-04_16.27.14.png
    2016-09-04_16.27.14.png
    99.6 KB · Views: 67

damian_2010

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi there,

Many players say "hax" or "im a hacker", as a joke, and not really to be serious. There also really is no way to hack with coinflip, just a smart way to play the game.

I will mark this report invalid.

Thanks for your report.

smurf11

its not a smart way to play the game if you keep winning even if its heads or tails no matter the amount of money if i lose everytime from $1-$100k on heads or tails how is that even fair?

damian_2010

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Please send me a private message and I'll explain to you what I mean by a smart way of playing the game.

Thanks.

Thread locked.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
It's a 50/50 chance. Just because you lose one, doesn't mean you'll win the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online