Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

No More Cops!!! (or a redo)

What do you think

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heavy_Cat

I have a problem.
on the server, about four cops keep camping the drug sell area.
I have two ideas:
1. Completely remove cops from the server.
2. Make cops NPC's that invade your claims every Friday (unless none of the fac members are online). Also, you should be able to get your own NPC's to help defend.

I'm sorry if this is Offensive or just bad in general, but I hope I don't receive too much hate :(

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
1. Completely remove cops from the server.

Cops on MCDrugs have been a thing for many years, meaning it would be highly unlikely it would be changed.
Cops are a great addition to the server:

• Stops players from running drugs 24/7
  • Helps players that don't want to farm be able to earn money
  • Makes the server unique

2. Make cops NPC's that invade your claims every Friday (unless none of the fac members are online). Also, you should be able to get your own NPC's to help defend.

If we had this then people could simply abuse it by finding out what time the NPC goes to the base and stay off for that period or they could just stay offline for the Friday. It wouldn't work very well and lots of people would have issues with it because they save up lots of drugs in case of a booster happens and their drugs would go away. Furthermore, if this were to be added it would be pointless due to the fact that people can just sell their drugs before the Friday.

I have a problem.
on the server, about four cops keep camping the drug sell area.

There are many, many ways for drug sellers to enter the drug houses through small damaging in the houses or missing windows. Drug selling is not supposed to be easy...

Last edited:

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
Hey! As much as cops do my heading, they're an important asset on the server. If you want to play on a server with no cops try rush which is owned by the same owners but the server has no cops, 1.8 PvP and much more. Not as populated though. I think the reason why is because there is no fun, when there is no cops as cops can be challenging and can make the server more enjoyable as it involves a lot of strategy.

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Thanks for the feedback.

Our entire game-mode was designed with cops in mind, from the ranks to the spawn design.
Cops have been what distinguishes us most from quick knockoffs of our server, due to the complex planning involved and so many years of iterations on our cop system.

We're currently the most happy with our system that we have ever been. If you have any smaller scale suggestions to improve cops, they're most welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online