play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Noodle report

Counter measure to Noodle

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alahu

For obvious reasons I would like a member of staff other than Noodle to respond to this, thank you for your time.

Your IGN :
Alahu_Akbar_
Player to be reported : NoodlyApendage
Player being reported Rank : Admin
Describe your issue in detail : I called mad_arc fag_arc, I didn't know this was "prohibited" initially, got muted, even though 5 minutes prior to this Snipplez was only warned for also calling him f**_arc. The mute didn't specify why I was muted, only for "disrespect" so I unknowingly called him it again and then got muted for 15 minutes. After this we establish the exact phrase "f**_arc" is prohibited. I never said it in chat again. I called him "gaf_arc" yes this was admittedly pushing it, but still without even a warning he mutes me for 30 minutes. At this point I was angry, so I made a party called "f**_arc" and invited several players on the server and spammed mad_arc. The ban I recieved for spamming I accept completely, as I have been warned for this before. This is not a ban appeal, I see that I deserved the ban and was being childish to do this. However I think the bigger problem here is that Noodle is giving preferential treatment to players he likes, and if he dislikes you he will find whatever reason however petty to mute/ban you, not even warning you (to clarify my warning for spam was over a week ago, I spammed loto tickets. I still think I should have been warned again, but I can see how one would make the argument I was warned for that, so fair enough, which btw wasn't issued by Noodle).
He also banned Snipplez shortly after me for being a "constant newsance" and "causing issues", he did nothing wrong after being warned, that reasoning was vague and completely fabricated so he could unjustly ban him because he is power crazy and trigger happy with the mutes/bans. The dispute me and mad_arc had was between me and him and yes I deserved a warning after calling him fag_arc the first time, which I wasn't given, I was muted for "disrespect" expected to know what this means. I understand that derogatory descrimitive comments aren't appropriate, but this was initially said by Snippez as a joke which landed him a mute with no warning, yet again proving Noodle gives him the special treatment. I'm not going to sugar coat it I wasn't what you would call nice to mad_arc but he wasn't nice to my friend which I told him, but except for calling him "fag_arc" I do not see what I that was against the rules. I was not warned, just muted, this was Noodle unjustly punishing me harsher than he punished snipplez who he now unjustly banned for fabricated reasons. Me and mad_arc were joking all day in /msg the day and the day before saying seemingly offensive stuff to eachother but neither of us cared, which is why it bothers me that Noodle steps in to protect him like this and wouldn't for any other player. Yes I don't like mad_arc, but that doesn't mean I want to murder him. We can still joke, even at eachothers expense, I don't think either of use have any psychological damage because of it.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : Noodle has history of this before, as you can see from other peoples posts such as Snipplez who he unjustly banned. The problem here is that Noodle is giving biased treatment to players he prefers, if this was the otherway round I can guarantee you that he would not have muted mad_arc. I feel as if he should atleast be kept a close eye on so other fair admins could monitor him and atleast have an opportunity to observe what he is doing, because he does not treat all players fairly, and this is how it should be.
Attached Evidence here :
Biased answers on forums will be linked below as I cannot post this with links even though it is to other forum threads.

If neccersary I can send the logs from the night, however this is alot text to filter through and I understand the admins don't have the time to filter though all that and are busy, so I thought it would be not much help anyway.

Alahu

/mc-drugs.com/threads/noodly-report.8034/
/mc-drugs.com/threads/ban-appeal-cameron-maduro.7363/#post-28053
/mc-drugs.com/threads/noodly-report.8316/#post-31341
/mc-drugs.com/threads/noodlyapendage-report.8430/#post-31824

Alahu

/mc-drugs.com/threads/noodly-report.8034/
/mc-drugs.com/threads/ban-appeal-cameron-maduro.7363/#post-28053
/mc-drugs.com/threads/noodly-report.8316/#post-31341
/mc-drugs.com/threads/noodlyapendage-report.8430/#post-31824
put http:/ before that and you will have your url, as the links cannot be posted in full

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
I had not seen sniplez calling madarc that. I warned him for calling multiple play filthy n*****s. He since been permanently banned for his continued poor behaviour on the server.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
You post links to other reports as if it's evidence that Noodly has abused in the past. It's merely evidence that people have made reports.

Each one has been independently discussed and dealt with my myself and Dakota, sometimes publicly, and sometimes privately.

We take staff abuse reports very seriously, so please do not go throwing around a list of links to Noodly's reports as if it means anything. Unless those reports were found to be valid.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Going to toss my few cents in here... I have worked closely with Noodles for a long time now. In all his time here I can say that his punishments have all been justified and if he makes a mistake he owns up to it and does the right thing. I know myself will give out harsher punishments on the server if I know a player has been well established and knows the rules well on the server... Quite often for the longer term players that break rules for example if the punishment calls for a 5 m mute... I will skip it and go straight to a 15 m just because they think oh its just 5 mins and i'm gonna cause trouble anyway. Most of us Admins here will do something similar... But from the way it looks to me... He gave all proper punishments until the player kept going and knowing he was just going to cause trouble. I would have taken the same action if it was myself.

Alahu

You post links to other reports as if it's evidence that Noodly has abused in the past. It's merely evidence that people have made reports.

Each one has been independently discussed and dealt with my myself and Dakota, sometimes publicly, and sometimes privately.

We take staff abuse reports very seriously, so please do not go throwing around a list of links to Noodly's reports as if it means anything. Unless those reports were found to be valid.
I'm not saying these links are evidence of him abusing his admin, but I think it should atleast be noticed that other people think the same thing.

Alahu

Going to toss my few cents in here... I have worked closely with Noodles for a long time now. In all his time here I can say that his punishments have all been justified and if he makes a mistake he owns up to it and does the right thing. I know myself will give out harsher punishments on the server if I know a player has been well established and knows the rules well on the server... Quite often for the longer term players that break rules for example if the punishment calls for a 5 m mute... I will skip it and go straight to a 15 m just because they think oh its just 5 mins and i'm gonna cause trouble anyway. Most of us Admins here will do something similar... But from the way it looks to me... He gave all proper punishments until the player kept going and knowing he was just going to cause trouble. I would have taken the same action if it was myself.
I understand that admins may do this for as you said a well established player who knows the rules well, but I haven't even been active on this server for over 10 days, I think it's fair to say I don't know the rules as well as alot of other players. The reason he muted me was for the first 2 times I said ***_arc, and I didn't even realise I was breaking any rules as all I was muted for was "disrespect" and he didn't explain to me it was prohibited until after he muted me for the second time. However he didn't do what you said and skip straight to 15m mute, my problem is that he only decided to tell me what I did illegal which at the time I didn't even realise it was untill after he had muted me a second time. I wouldn't have a problem with this if I thought he would do the same for another player, however if I did the same to another player I don't think he would have erratically acted without even explain why he muted me.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
I wouldn't have a problem with this if I thought he would do the same for another player, however if I did the same to another player I don't think he would have erratically acted without even explain why he muted me.
I would have done the same for any other player. There was no need to call him or anyone else that. As I already stated sniplez was punished for a similar reason just minutes before.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I'm not saying these links are evidence of him abusing his admin, but I think it should atleast be noticed that other people think the same thing.
There are plenty of people in the world that think you can cure cancer by drinking your own piss, what's your point?

Alahu

There are plenty of people in the world that think you can cure cancer by drinking your own piss, what's your point?
I believe that about as much as I believe your donations go 100% to your carbon footprint reduction

Alahu

I would have done the same for any other player. There was no need to call him or anyone else that. As I already stated sniplez was punished for a similar reason just minutes before.
Then why is there a faction named faggotron active and quite populated on the server?

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Thank you for your report.
However, it's accusations are baseless and the report is therefore invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online