Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Noodly report

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryondo941

Noodly is banning people for things that aren't rules. nightseige git muted for typing 'I keep severd pussys in a jar' for a joke and got muted for 'Being an ass' ?? I then argued the case so he muted me for arguing after saying to drop the subject witch isn't in the rules I was voicing my opinion. Night siege then typed Unmute Him and he got muted for it ?? Noodly also whilst I was arguing tpd to me in my base and typed watch it ? witch he is not allowed to do. I have also now been banned for 1 hour because I asked people to come on forums and back me up.

Attachments

• 2018-10-08_06.06.00.png
    2018-10-08_06.06.00.png
    206.3 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

ryondo941

I have now been banned because I spoke in party chat to my faction while on mute ?? He has banned me from the server for 1 hour ?

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
You were not banned for your party chat. you were banned for changing your pet name to talk. nightseige wasn't banned he was mute after said more things.

ryondo941

night siege was banned and there was people in the chat that will back that up he was banned twice and I never changed my pet name after I was muted cause your not allowed ?? why are you now lying in reports? you cant change your pet name while muted

Nightsiege

You can't say his spelling is invalid because he writes the scottish way. You know damn well you can understand it. And noodle you banned him for party chat you liar. You cant change pet names while muted. You banned him for "evading mute" after speaking in party chat.

ryondo941

it doesn't let me change mpet name whilst muted and I didn't change it while muted so u banned me for doing nothing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.