Pending NoodlyApendage Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snipplez

VIP
Your IGN : ConquestWorstFac
Player to be reported : NoodlyApendage
Player being reported Rank : Admin
Describe your issue in detail : Noodly went on a spree of unjustly muting players over a joke. First, Noodly mutes me for AN HOUR over a pun I made calling Mad_Arc "Bad_Arc, and Fag_Arc". Which he then went along with saying that the "Fag_Arc" player was banned from every server he had played on for his offensive name. Second Noodly mutes TwerkFest for A DAY for repeating what I said. The reason I was muted for was "dishing mad disrespect to mad_arc" Which just sounds unproffesional and is such a stupid reason to mute me FOR AN HOUR for. After this, multiple other players are talking and joking around using the word "fag" including _Dest, GlucoseDaddy, and Gammin but they recieve no punishment of any sort, so I don't see why I was targeted here especially when I hadn't done anything wrong.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : Because I was unjustly muted for a long time along with another player, this is an abuse of power for no reason other than Noodly's amusement.
Attached Evidence here :
Edit: Another thing, now I've got even more stupid shit on my record (/history) cus of fucking Noodly

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi, thank you for your report. We take all player and staff reports very seriously.

The circumstances around your mute were somewhat confusing and complicated, however - I investigated this to the best of my ability.

Firstly, the duration of your mute was incorrect. I apologize for that. This was a result of a miscommunication between Dakota/Myself and our Admin team. We had been dealing with people harassing MadArc extensively and we asked our admins to keep an eye out and issue harsher punishments than normal. This was justified at the time, as MadArc has been a player from a long time and has had a perfect history for the entirety of his play, and has shown himself to be very calm and uninvolved in conflict. Regardless, your mute should not have been this long, likewise with Twerkfest, although I had personally warned Twerkfest a few days ago about this specific thing, which he ignored.

However, it is very clear from the logs that your behaviour alongside others who were issued punishments absolutely deserved some kind of formal punishment. You claim that others in chat were using the words "Fag" etc. We have no issue with people using certain words in chat, and we never have. However - everyone else in chat was very clearly using it to joke with each other with other player's whom they had been long acquainted. This is not what you did with MadArc what so ever.

We will discuss this at the following staff meeting to ensure that this does not happen again. I have clear the mute from your history and replaced it with a warning with a note to reference this thread.

If you have any questions, feel free to respond here or private message me on the forums.

Snipplez

VIP
Thank you for acknowledging my report, however I disagree that I was using the word "fag" different from anyone else. It was a joke and I do not believe that I should of been punished at all, especially since nobody else in chat using similar words were, and I was doing the same as them.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Just to add, Noodly is hella biased towards conquest too. Warning them in THEIR discord chat to watch their base because we were buying ceggs? I find that utter bullshit
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/384787366117638155/502043854309031936/unknown.png
Evidence.
Your post was deleted by staff, as you should not post on reports unless asked to by an admin. You're always welcome to make your own independent report.
But I wanted to address this briefly as it's ridiculous.

When this originally occurred, I investigated it thoroughly and was completely satisfied that Noodly was acting on information that he obtained by 100% legitimate means and in no way used his status as staff to obtain any kind of benefit to himself or faction members.

I made this utterly clear to those involved and yet it was still spread around that Noodly had done something wrong.
This is completely false. If you're confused as to why I'm not giving you explicit details as to what happened - we never give out details for situations like this, as it isn't our place to expose sources. If a player believed their base to be xrayed and we find that it was legitimately raided, we can do nothing but tell them that we are 100% certain that the base raided by legitimate means, we cannot tell them by who. This is the same situation.

If you have any other questions about this specifically, please feel free to contact me. But I would appreciate it if you didn't continue to spread misinformation about this topic, as I had very clearly explained this to all involved when it occurred.

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Well I was advertising in public chat that I was buying ceggs, and ofc Noodly is gonna warn Conquest his alt is literally in the faction.

Your complaint is literally "a player did something that a player can do".
Are you retarded?

Snipplez

VIP
Your complaint is literally "a player did something that a player can do".
Are you retarded?
Are you? That wasn't a complaint, I was addressing the other dude's complaint and saying that I was advertising it in public chat, so Noodly as a player (his alt is in Conquest so he plays the server in the Conquest faction) would be able to alert his faction, AS ANY FACTIONMATE WOULD DO, that someone who has raided them before is buying ceggs and to watch out. I was literally backing you up that his complaint was ridiculous LOL

Snipplez

VIP
Hi, thank you for your report. We take all player and staff reports very seriously.

The circumstances around your mute were somewhat confusing and complicated, however - I investigated this to the best of my ability.

Firstly, the duration of your mute was incorrect. I apologize for that. This was a result of a miscommunication between Dakota/Myself and our Admin team. We had been dealing with people harassing MadArc extensively and we asked our admins to keep an eye out and issue harsher punishments than normal. This was justified at the time, as MadArc has been a player from a long time and has had a perfect history for the entirety of his play, and has shown himself to be very calm and uninvolved in conflict. Regardless, your mute should not have been this long, likewise with Twerkfest, although I had personally warned Twerkfest a few days ago about this specific thing, which he ignored.

However, it is very clear from the logs that your behaviour alongside others who were issued punishments absolutely deserved some kind of formal punishment. You claim that others in chat were using the words "Fag" etc. We have no issue with people using certain words in chat, and we never have. However - everyone else in chat was very clearly using it to joke with each other with other player's whom they had been long acquainted. This is not what you did with MadArc what so ever.

We will discuss this at the following staff meeting to ensure that this does not happen again. I have clear the mute from your history and replaced it with a warning with a note to reference this thread.

If you have any questions, feel free to respond here or private message me on the forums.
I'd like to add that when you changed my mute to a warn on my /history ingame you said that I was warned. I said it once, a single time, then Noodly went off on me, and we ended up here. I was never warned and after I said it once and Noodly said something I didn't do it, or anything similar, again.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Are you? That wasn't a complaint, I was addressing the other dude's complaint and saying that I was advertising it in public chat, so Noodly as a player (his alt is in Conquest so he plays the server in the Conquest faction) would be able to alert his faction, AS ANY FACTIONMATE WOULD DO, that someone who has raided them before is buying ceggs and to watch out. I was literally backing you up that his complaint was ridiculous LOL

I misinterpreted your post, because I had just responded with a clear and concise explanation of the situation, so it was completely unnecessary for you to chime in, and it seemed like you were complaining about Noodly rather than vouching for him.

The issues raised in this thread have been a addressed. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.