Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

NorthKorea Recruitment & Info Thread.

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by GotEdit, Sep 9, 2016.

1. GotEdit

GotEdit Admin Staff Member Admin VIP+ Contributer II

GotEdit
    Welcome to the North Korea Recruitment & Info Thread
    Faction Information
    • If you wish to claim any land, it is 2.5k per chunk. Make sure that GotEdit is on to claim the chunk(s) and you notify him.
    • Please do not ask to be promoted, you will be when myself and other officers think you're ready for it.
    • Below are the rank tags that you can get and you could work your way up:
    Trial -> [Trial]
    Recruit -> {Starter}
    Member ->{Citizen}
    Trusted Member -> {Citizen+}
    Trial Officer -> {TrialMod}
    Officer -> {Moderator}
    • Below are additional tags that you can receive for being or doing certain things:
    Cop = Be a cop -> {Cop}
    Builder = Help the faction build something ->{Builder}
    Raider = Help the faction do a raid and get raids for the faction to do -> {Raider}
    Weapon and Armour Dealer = Deal weapons and armour to the faction -> {Dealer}

Custom titles = If you would like a custom faction title then do /mail send GotEdit [name of title] [colour of title(You are not allowed black, dark grays or any type of red)] [colour of brackets]

More coming soon!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application Template - Copy and Paste this template into your reply.

In-Game name?
    Age?
    Rank?
    MCMMO Statistics: (Screenshot)
    Have you donated to MCD?
    How often do you get online?
    How long have you been on MCD for?
    What are your previous factions?
    How can we trust you?
    Why should we trust you?
    Why do you want to join the faction?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*EDIT 1* I have added a new question to the application template. From now on please take screenshot from your MCMMO stats by doing /mcstats in-game! :)

*EDIT 2* Rank titles have been changed to something that matches North Korea. Custom titles have been released. :)

Thanks for your interest in North Korea.

Edit
    & All Officers.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  2. Aryan

Aryan New Member

In-Game name?: TheGodofMC_07
    Age?: I am 17
    Rank?: I am rank Trafficker
    Have you donated to MCD?: No, I have not donated, but I plan on doing so sometime soon
    How often do you get online?: I am on usually whenever I have free time so around 2 hours during the week and 6+ on most weekends.
    How long have you been on MCD for?: I have been on MCD for a month or more but I wasn't on that much before due to personal issues.
    What are your previous factions?: When i first joined I made my own factions, but i didn't want to keep it. Name(Godz)
    How can we trust you?: You are able to trust me because I am a very trusting person and i plan on helping out the faction not hurting it.
    Why should we trust you?: You should trust me because I don't like when people join just to destroy the factions or still members ect.. I don't to what I do not want to happen to me. Hope you feel the same. And are able to trust me.
    Why do you want to join the faction?: I would like to join your faction because it seems like a good and helping faction. I seems to have at least 1-2 members on almost all the time so that's good that its stays active almost all the time. Also, not many factions seem like they are well put together so its good to see this one is.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. Hope to be a part of you factions.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  3. GotEdit

GotEdit
    Hello, @Aryan
    Thanks for applying!
    This application has been Accepted. Do "/f join Mystic" when you are next in game.

Thanks,
    Edit.
  4. Aryan

Aryan New Member

Ok, Thank you for accepting me. :)
  5. cejay101001

cejay101001 New Member

In-Game name? Cejay101001
    Age? 17
    Rank? Smuggler
    Have you donated to MCD? No
    How often do you get online? I try to get on everyday
    How long have you been on MCD for? 1 week
    What are your previous factions? none
    How can we trust you? You can trust me because I like to work with groups to make things
    Why should we trust you? I can give you a tour of my base with all my belongings and who likes griefers anyway.
    Why do you want to join the faction? As I said I like to work in a group and I feel the faction will be a good group
  6. GotEdit

GotEdit
    Hello,
    Thanks for applying!
    This application has been Accepted. Do "/f join Mystic" when you are next in game.

Thanks,
    Edit.
  7. adrianfree

adrianfree New Member

In-Game name? adrianfree
    Age? 13
    Rank? Junky
    Have you donated to MCD? no because im broke xD
    How often do you get online? i get online quiet a bit especially on weekends which im online for 8-10 hours weekdays im on for 4-5 hours
    How long have you been on MCD for? i joined today but i used to play on here a couple months ago
    What are your previous factions? none
    How can we trust you? I can split all my earnings and help out the faction in any ways needed
    Why should we trust you? I don't like joining factions just like all the others apps, i just find it like an unfair way to grief or raid a faction
    Why do you want to join the faction? Because i like helping out factions and this is a pretty good faction in my opinion.
  8. PrimRose823

PrimRose823 New Member MVP+

PrimRose823
    Hello,
    Thanks for Applying!
    This application has been Denied.
    Please include more information and get a higher rank, you may apply again.
  9. jordythecat

jordythecat Member

In-Game name? jordythecat
    Age? twelve
    Rank? massproducer
    Have you donated to MCD? nope
    How often do you get online? 1 or more hours a day
    How long have you been on MCD for? since last map
    What are your previous factions? clubweed
    How can we trust you? i don't need perms unless you trust me
    Why should we trust you? I wouldn't risk getting kicked from a faction from insiding
    Why do you want to join the faction? i need a good faction that has good members
  10. ethenhunter

ethenhunter New Member MVP

ethenhunter
    Thanks for applying to the faction but your been denied
  11. BLACKHOOD

BLACKHOOD New Member

In-Game name? zBLACKHOODz
    Age? 17
    Rank? Trafikker
    Have you donated to MCD? No but in about 1 month i and hopefully going to get ethier MVP or MVP+
    How often do you get online? Everyday After 330
    How long have you been on MCD for? About a Month
    What are your previous factions? Havent really had any interest in joining a faction until now i guess i was working my way up to a higher rank then ask to join cause i feel as if you have a lower rank you arnt look as a good player!
    How can we trust you? I would be in teamspeak all the time talking with you guys and also pvping with you guys if needed and also making good friends with you guys, also you can trust me because im a mature 17 year old that loves to meet new people and loves to have fun!
    Why should we trust you? Yes you can, and heres why i am very loyal i will be on teamspeak all the time so if theres anything you need you can just poke me or simply join and ask me, also i hate people that try to betray factions im just into faction for a little bit of protection and also making alot of freinds! and also having fun!
  12. GotEdit

GotEdit
    Hello,
    Thanks for Applying.
    Accepted. We are going to put you on for [Trial]. You will stay like this for 1-2 weeks. Do "/f join Mystic" the next time you are in game.

Thanks,
    Edit.
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  13. Jmanlol11

Jmanlol11 New Member

In-Game name? Jmanlol11
    Age? 18
    Rank? Smuggler
    Have you donated to MCD? I will be soon
    How often do you get online? Everyday
    How long have you been on MCD for? 1 month
    What are your previous factions? never really tryed to join
    How can we trust you? you can trust me because im mature and loyal and i like to grow with a few other people
    Why should we trust you? Im not a little 12 year old kid and im mature
    Why do you want to join the faction? because my friend is in and i want to expand my friends in this server
  14. The_Other_Todd

The_Other_Todd New Member

In-Game name: The_Other_Todd
    Have you donated to MCD: No
    How often do you get online: Every Weekend
    How long have you been on MCD for: Over a month
    What are your previous factions: MTFEpsilon11
    How can we trust you: You can trust me by seeing that I like to build things creative and help the faction earn money and I'm not a person to join factions just to raid. I'm also fairly active and a trusting person.
    Why should we trust you: You should trust me because I don't join people's factions just to raid it, I like helping other people out, and I'm gonna devote my time to the faction to make it better! :)
    Why do you want to join the faction: I want to join the faction because it's seems to be a fairly active faction with a decent amount of members. Also the people in the faction seem nice and this faction seems to have a good foundation and is well put together unlike other factions!

I hope you take your time to read my application thank you :)
  15. GotEdit

GotEdit
    Hello, @Jmanlol11 @The_Other_Todd
    Thanks for applying.
    We have decided to accept you both. Do "/f join Mystic" the next time you are in game.

Thanks,
    Edit.
  16. The_Other_Todd

The_Other_Todd New Member

Thankyou and I'm happy to join the fac! :)
  17. 420mlgtaco

420mlgtaco New Member

In-Game name?jeffalonz
    Age?16
    Rank?smuggler
    MCMMO Statistics: (Screenshot)
    Have you donated to MCD?not yet
    How often do you get online?everyday
    How long have you been on MCD for?a month and a half
    What are your previous factions?thefirstorder moist
    How can we trust you?i dont raid my own faction or friends on the faction
    Why should we trust you?ill do anything you want me to im your slave lol
    make farms and bases and make the faction grow and grow

Attached Files:

18. GotEdit

GotEdit
    Hello,
    Thanks for applying for Mystic. This application has been Accepted. Do "/f join Mystic" the next time you are in game.

Thanks,
    Edit
  19. MYSTICROSES

MYSTICROSES New Member

can i join my name is MysticRoses2005 on mc
  20. PrimRose823

PrimRose823 New Member MVP+

PrimRose823
    Denied, please use the format and apply again.