Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

NorthKorea Recruitment & Info Thread.

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by GotEdit, Sep 9, 2016.

1. AwareSpring703

AwareSpring703 New Member

sry it dissapred then when i type it come up again
  2. Bacon

Bacon New Member

In-Game name? _Baecon_
    Age? 17
    Rank? Producer
    MCMMO Statistics: I screenshotted but can't upload because the file is too large?
    Have you donated to MCD? No (but planning to in the future)
    How often do you get online? Haven't been on in awhile, but will try to be reasonably active (not on a ton due to school/senior year/college prep/karate/tutoring)
    How long have you been on MCD for? A looooonnggg time (don't know exact amount, but definitely 2+ years)
    What are your previous factions? Cops (don't judge, it was awhile ago and I was the peacekeeper. I negotiated peace between Cops and Kryptic, so if I can do that I can do anything right?)
    How can we trust you? I am a long time player, and although I do raid, I try to put a lot of effort into faction improvement and am extremely loyal towards my faction members, leaders and friends.
    Why should we trust you? Idk man I'm bacon. And I'm pretty cool. And I play the guitar. Who can say no to a guitar playing bacon?! Plus, trust can't be rushed. It's a process.
    Why do you want to join the faction? I stopped playing for awhile and I came back to a raided base and disbanded faction so I am in need of a new family :)
  3. Bacon

Bacon New Member

4. AwareSpring703

AwareSpring703 New Member

just turned 12
  5. GotEdit

GotEdit Admin Staff Member Admin VIP+ Contributer II

GotEdit
    Hello @Bacon
    Thanks for applying! This application has been accepted. Do "/f Join NorthKorea" the next time you are in game.

Thanks,
    Edit.
  6. gh0st1000

gh0st1000 New Member

In-Game name? Gh0sT1000
    Age? 18
    Rank? Trafficker
    MCMMO Statistics: (Screenshot does not work with my computer)
    Have you donated to MCD? Not yet, but soon... very soon
    How often do you get online? Every day except for my treatment days
    How long have you been on MCD for? For about two or three weeks
    What are your previous factions? My own temporary faction called NotAFaction
    How can we trust you? Technically you cant because everyone has the capability of lying but I hope you see I choose to be truthful
    Why should we trust you? I am a very dedicated Minecraft player who can work for long periods of time on tedious things like harvesting, mining, farming, and running things to the shops.
    Why do you want to join the faction? I want to be able to help someone with my farming instead of just working alone like the loner I have been.
  7. GotEdit

GotEdit
    Hello, @gh0st1000
    Thanks for applying. This application has been accepted! Do "/f Join NorthKorea" the next time you are in game!

Thanks,
    Edit.
  8. Ceejay

Ceejay New Member

In-Game name?
    Age? 19
    Rank? Junky
    MCMMO Statistics: (Screenshot) N/A
    Have you donated to MCD? no
    How often do you get online? 2-3 times a week
    How long have you been on MCD for? 2-3 days
    What are your previous factions? Owner
    How can we trust you? The name my old faction has is also the name of a military group in which i lead the NAVY
    Why should we trust you? Because all i want to do is have fun with some peeps
    Why do you want to join the faction? ^look up^
  9. Ceejay

Ceejay New Member

10. Ceejay

Ceejay New Member

forgot my IGN
  11. cjS

cjS New Member

In-Game name? CStrauss
    Age?16
    Rank?vip+/Mule
    MCMMO Statistics: (Screenshot) i dont know how to find that but all my stuff is at nothing
    Have you donated to MCD?Yes
    How often do you get online?About once a day for 2-3 hours
    How long have you been on MCD for?About 4 days
    What are your previous factions?i have none
    How can we trust you? I am a trustworthy man, i just want a good faction to raid/play the game with
    Why should we trust you? Honestly you shouldn't, thats not my decision to make, but i hope i look like a trustworthy guy
    Why do you want to join the faction? I want to join the faction because i want a good faction to play a game and have fun with.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, i hope you will accept me.
  12. Taze

Taze New Member

In-Game name? GaySwagTaze
    Age?15
    Rank?Mule
    MCMMO Statistics: (Screenshot)
    Have you donated to MCD?Nope
    How often do you get online?I can get on daily
    How long have you been on MCD for?A day, yet played drug servers before
    What are your previous factions?My own, which never kicked off
    How can we trust you?Since i'm new and here to learn the tricks of the trade and want to helpe expand and help myself grow
    Why should we trust you?Since i'm new and could help the faction in manyways I hope
    Why do you want to join the faction?Since i'm new and want to learn how to grow and play on this server i like
  13. SwordMaster709

SwordMaster709 New Member

In-Game name?SwordMaster709
    Age?13
    Rank?Producer
    Have you donated to MCD?no
    How often do you get online? Try get on everyday
    How long have you been on MCD for? over 1 1/2 yrs
    What are your previous factions?none
    How can we trust you? I have never betrayed another player and have never been banned,i hate it when people raid their own fac and I don't raid my friends or my the fac I'm in
    Why should we trust you? I will do tasks if asked and build or help build more farms I'm also a very good miner
    Why do you want to join the faction? I want to help this faction build and grow also I want some trustworthy teammates that wont betray me
  14. GotEdit

GotEdit
    Hello,
    Thanks for applying.
    @Ceejay - Application Denied. Please rank up and level up your /mcstats then feel free to reapply!
    @cjS - Application Denied. ^
    @Taze - Application Denied. ^
    @SwordMaster709 - Application Accepted! Do "/f join NorthKorea" the next time you are in game!

Thanks,
    Edit
  15. Job

Job New Member

Application

IGN?: Jobgetz.

Age?: 13

MCMMO Statistics: [​IMG] if the image doesn't show here's the link to it http://prntscr.com/d3mfyg

Have you donated to MCD?: No.

How often do you get online?: At least 1 time per day and I usually stay for the rest of the day.

How long have you been on MCD for?: 3 Days.

What are your previous factions?: Elite, Sinaloa Cartel both of which I made.
    and one other (I don't remember the name because the owner left the server after it got raided.

How can we trust you?: first off I've never backstabbed, I always help out, I think Gh0sT1000 trusts me but you can ask him yourself and that's it.
    Why should we trust you?:Because I think I could really help out building farms and finding bases plus I'm good at PVPing but I can still learn to be better.
    Why do you want to join the faction? Because from what I've noticed you guys know what you're doing and won't just ignore everybody's needs

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  16. EZ_GodOfShadows

EZ_GodOfShadows New Member

Hello
    In-Game name?: EZ_GodOfShadows
    Age?: 26
    Rank? smuggler
    MCMMO Statistics: (I uploaded it in this reply, should be below)
    Have you donated to MCD?: No I have not, altough I am thinking on buying Vipplus
    How often do you get online?: Mostly everyday, expect for some weekends
    How long have you been on MCD for?: Been playing on that server for almost a year
    What are your previous factions?: I really don't remember, I've been to few Junky factions to help them out lately.
    How can we trust you?: You can give me some ways to prove myself, if you find that in need, I've been on the server for a while and gained trust.
    Why should we trust you?: I'm old enough to understand that screwing others behind their backs is stupid and will come back to you 10x worse
    Why do you want to join the faction?: Because I want to co operate with others

With all respect, EZ_GodOfShadows.

Attached Files:

17. 4rcher

4rcher New Member MVP

In-Game name?
    JewBoi
    Age?
    Rank?
    Producer
    https://gyazo.com/23e0f4899b749721ef223d382c3250ae
    Have you donated to MCD?
    Yes im mvp and many keys
    How often do you get online?
    4-5 hours/day unless I've got alot'a homework
    How long have you been on MCD for?
    2 years
    What are your previous factions?
    I am in my own fac NSDAP at the moment
    How can we trust you?
    I haven't been a cock bag for a long time, ive reformed from that.
    Why should we trust you?
    I want to become a functioning member of your faction and the mcdrugs society, I will work hard and do whatever it takes to be in your faction.
    Why do you want to join the faction?

Your faction looks like a great fac of great players (some) that I would like to be a part of, if you would have me.
    What I'm Good at
    I'm a good raider, and also an alright builder
  18. GotEdit

GotEdit
    Hello,
    Thanks for applying.
    @EZ_GodOfShadows - Application Denied. Please level up your mcmmo to get above 600 then feel free to reapply.
    @4rcher - We are going to put you on Trial until I trust you enough.

Thanks,
    Edit.
  19. Shamz

Shamz New Member

Application Template
    IGN: shamz_30

Donator Rank/ Player Rank: Vip - Mass Producer
    MCMMO Stats (*Type /mcstats in-game then send screenshot): Well started a week ago or so herbalism is shit high like 600 everything else below 100.
    What can you contribute in building the faction: I can assist in PvP, Raiding and contributing money.
    Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what reason?: Nope.
    How old are you?: 15
    Do you have teamspeak?: Yes but no mike.
    Why should we trust you: Well like i said i just joined the server a week ago and would like a faction for many things such as protection and a sense of belonging. I have no ulterior motive and wouldn't like to make enemies on the first week of starting the server.
    What was/ were your previous faction/s?: The only serious one was Russia.

Why do you want to join the faction? (at least 150 characters) Well as stated above, i want to join as from previous experience i hate being raided and losing my farms/bases due to unloyal faction members and noobish team mates. This faction seems highly professional and looks like it can handle itself. I would like to be able to play the server in peace without having to worry about the people in my faction and whether my faction can hold its self or not.
  20. Daniel

Daniel New Member

In-Game name-MeSosoop
    Age-18
    Rank-Massproducer
    MCMMO Statistics:630
    Have you donated to MCD-No
    How often do you get online-Almost everyday
    How long have you been on MCD for-about a month or so now
    What are your previous factions-Didn't have any
    How can we trust you-i don't greif or raid people I'm friends with or allied to
    Why should we trust you-I'll do anything you ask I'll be your butler if I have to haha
    Why do you want to join the faction-it's boring to do everything by yourself I like to help a lot of the time
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2016