Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

NorthKorea Recruitment & Info Thread.

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by GotEdit, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Job

Job New Member

Umm edit you never said if I was accepted or denied unless your thinking about it and if so I'm sorry for interrupting you, BTW my mcmmo lvl is 403.
  2. EZ_GodOfShadows

EZ_GodOfShadows New Member

Hello, hope you had a nice day.
    In-Game name?: EZ_GodOfShadows
    Age?: 26
    Rank? grower
    MCMMO Statistics: (I uploaded it in this reply, should be below)8.11.16: Almost lvl 700 by now
    Have you donated to MCD?: No I have not, altough I am thinking on buying Vip plus
    How often do you get online?: Mostly everyday, expect for some weekends
    How long have you been on MCD for?: Been playing on that server for almost a year
    What are your previous factions?: I really don't remember, I've been to few Junky factions to help them out lately.
    How can we trust you?: You can give me some ways to prove myself, if you find that in need, I've been on the server for a while and gained trust from various other users.
    Why should we trust you?: I'm old enough to understand that screwing others behind their backs is stupid and will come back to you 10x worse.
    Why do you want to join the faction?: Because I want to co-operate with others and find you faction really fascinating

With all respect, EZ_GodOfShadows.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2016
  3. zombiehunter266

zombiehunter266 New Member

In-Game name: zombiehunter266
    MCMMO Statistics: (Screenshot)
    Have you donated to MCD: yes 20161107_204418 (1).jpg
    How often do you get online: every day
    How long have you been on MCD: for 3 years on and off
    What are your previous factions: Dixie mafia (my old fac I disbanded)
    How can we trust you: I have always been a trustworthy member of groups and have had access to raid able bases and have not touched them
    Why should we trust you? because I am a potentially valuable asset to the faction and am happy to give up my time for work for the faction
    Why do you want to join the faction? I would like a secure community to work with rather than small unstable groups and factions.
  4. maddog595

maddog595 New Member

Application Template - Copy and Paste this template into your reply.

In-Game name? maddog595
    Age? 17
    Rank? Smuggler

[​IMG]
    Have you donated to MCD? no
    How often do you get online? almost every day for atleast an hour or two
    How long have you been on MCD for? a month or two
    What are your previous factions? havent had one
    How can we trust you? You can trust me because I literally have a youtube series about me catching ppl that lie or break rules :l
    Why should we trust you? Because I can make OP redstone farms and automate many things, I am also very productive
    Why do you want to join the faction? Because I think it would be a fun experience and could make money

Attached Files:

5. GotEdit

GotEdit Admin Staff Member Admin VIP+ Contributer II

GotEdit
    Hello,
    @Shamz - Application Accepted. Do "/f join NorthKorea" the next time you are in the game!
    @Daniel - Application Accepted. Do "/f join NorthKorea" the next time you are in the game!
    @Job - Application Denied. Please level up your /mcstats to get above 600 overall.
    @EZ_GodOfShadows - Application Accepted. Do "/f join NorthKorea" the next time you are in the game!
    @zombiehunter266 - Application Accepted. ^
    @maddog595 - Application Denied. Please level up your /mcstats to get above 600 Power Level and rank up in drug ranks.

Thanks,
    Edit
  6. Ghosthunter

Ghosthunter New Member

In game name: Ghosthunter_0o0 (two of those are zeros with a lowercase o in the middle
    Mcmmo statistics: Beginner levels
    Donated?: No
    Activeness: High on the weekends and a little bit lower during the week
    how long have you been on mcd: About 1 day
    What are your previous factions? N/A
    How can we trust you? You can trust me because i'm a team and community player and would go insane on my own
    Why should we trust you? I need you guys far more that you need me XD
    Why do you want to join the faction? Because i'm a very social player and I like to join large factions
  7. GotEdit

GotEdit
    Hello, @Ghosthunter
    Thanks for applying! This application is going to be denied. Please level up your mcmmo statistics and drug rank then feel free to reapply.

Thanks,
    Edit.
    • + High + High x 1
  8. Daniel

Daniel New Member

I didn't get a faction invite after I was told I was accepted just wondering if you guys changed your minds or forgot to invite me
  9. In-Game name?
    DaGermanAmerican [
    German]
    Age?

Rank?
    MassProducer
    Have you donated to MCD?
    Yes
    How often do you get online?
    Took a break for awhile but will be more active. 1-2 hours average.
    How long have you been on MCD for?
    Since you sold drugs to signs in a tree.
    What are your previous factions?
    TheDreamTeam, Anonymous, ThePirateBay, WorldWideMafia
    How can we trust you?
    You can trust me by saying "I can trust this guy" (this is an odd question)
    Why should we trust you?
    You should trust because I have experience on this server. I generally help people when they need it, and ask anyone, I have never insided, or scammed (maybe once).
    Why do you want to join the faction?
    I want to join the faction because I think that it is a good way for me to start over and make a strong comeback.

~German

Attached Files:

10. AtomicNinja56

AtomicNinja56 New Member

In-Game name? AtomicNinja56
    Age? 14
    Rank? Mule
    MCMMO Statistics: (Screenshot) (Linked to reply)
    Have you donated to MCD? I have not donated yet, but I do plan on it.
    How often do you get online? Well, on weekends, it depends on how busy I am, but usually anywhere from 4-10 hours a day. My parents are divorced and I have no PC at my Mom's house so every other week I won't be online, but I will soon be buying a PC at my Mom's. During the week I can usually get on for about 3-5 hours after school.
    How long have you been on MCD for? A few days now.
    What are your previous factions? FriendlyFarmers
    How can we trust you? I have been screwed over many times on factions servers. It's a horrible feeling after you put in so much work and then someone has to come and ruin it for everyone. I would never want anybody to have to feel this.
    Why should we trust you? You can trust me because I am very mature and handle situations very well. I find myself very kind towards others and I treat others how I would wish to be treated. I am very helpful and I also follow directions without arguing.
    Why do you want to join the faction? You guys are always very active and super kind in the chat. You guys always help others out and I feel like it's probably the best community.

Attached Files:

11. GotEdit

GotEdit
    Hello all,
    I am no longer the Owner of NorthKorea as I have joined 'KingsOfTheNorth,' however, I will make sure the new owner ,@Neon_Ender, does still keep this faction recruitment page open and active!

Many thanks,
    Edit
    • + High + High x 1
    • - High - High x 1
  12. AtomicNinja56

AtomicNinja56 New Member

;-;
  13. 24AlexArgent24

24AlexArgent24 New Member

In-Game name? HeidiRocks2012
    Age?15
    Rank?
    MCMMO Statistics: (Screenshot): I cant take a screen shot it just makes my volume go down
    Have you donated to MCD?No
    How often do you get online? I try every day more if I get acccepted
    How long have you been on MCD for? A couple months just took a break for a couple of weeks due to personal and school
    What are your previous factions? No previous Factions
    How can we trust you? Take my word? I don't know.
    Why should we trust you? I'm dedicated, I've gotten on server at 3am on school days.
    Why do you want to join the faction? I want to be a part of a team
  14. GeneralMonarch

GeneralMonarch New Member

In-Game name? GeneralMonarch
    Age? 15 Years old
    Rank? Junky
    MCMMO Statistics: (Screenshot) Screen Shot 2016-11-25 at 4.59.03 PM.png Have you donated to MCD? I have not donated yet, but am thinking of doing so in the near future.
    How often do you get online? At least one time a day, maybe more depending on the day.
    How long have you been on MCD for? I have been on for one day, but have played similar servers with similar concepts.
    What are your previous factions? I have no previous factions.
    How can we trust you? You can see me gaining trust by following your rules and instructions for us to know each other and trust each other.
    Why should we trust you? I am a new player on this server and I don't betray my teammates. I will as I said gain trust by following instructions and rules and talk to make you familiar with me and trust me.
    Why do you want to join the faction? I want a faction of friends, teammates, and people I can have fun with. I am interested in joining this faction because of I agree and like all of its rules, concepts, and what you do in the faction. I think your faction will be a final good faction to join based on the information I saw about this faction.
  15. Neon_Ender

Neon_Ender Retired Staff Retired Staff VIP+

Neon_Ender
    @24AlexArgent24 Thank you for your Application to North Korea! We would love to have you in the faction. However, you did not provide your MCMMO statistics in your application, which is a required field. Please add these into your application and I will revisit it soon!

@GeneralMonarch - We appreciate your application to North Korea, but I recommend you level up your MCMMO statistics and rank up in drug ranks before being considered! Once you have done this, post a new application to fit these requirements, thanks!

@DaGermanAmerican - Application Accepted! Welcome to North Korea! Please use /f join NorthKorea next time you are online, your invite is pending!

@AtomicNinja56 - We would love to have you, however your application is being denied. Please rank up in Drug Rank and level up your MCMMO and we would be happy to consider another application!
  16. Grimmjow

Grimmjow New Member MVP

Grimmjow_Espada
    In-Game name?Grimmjow_Espada
    Age?17
    Rank?Producer
    MCMMO Statistics: (Screenshot)[​IMG]
    Have you donated to MCD? Yes (MVP)
    How often do you get online? Get on every day week ends +8 hours a day school days 3-4
    How long have you been on MCD for? I was on for the last wipe, forgot when it was, then I got back on this month.
    What are your previous factions?My own CartelDeMeDellin
    How can we trust you? I have my main base I can give you my coords not much, but it's all I got, I'm more of a builder/farmer so I won't be doing much of raiding, so you don't have to worry about betrayals.
    Why should we trust you? I'm pretty great guy lol, I mean no harm and I have no reason to betray anyone, and I am not looking for anything in return.
    Why do you want to join the faction? I just want to be part of a group, don't really care about getting access to the faction home or anything.
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  17. GeneralMonarch

GeneralMonarch New Member

In-Game name? GeneralMonarch
    Age? 15 Years old
    Rank? Mule
    MCMMO Statistics: (Screenshot) Screen Shot 2016-11-26 at 1.17.55 PM.png
    Have you donated to MCD? I have not donated yet, but am thinking of doing so in the near future.
    How often do you get online? At least one time a day, maybe more depending on the day.
    How long have you been on MCD for? I have been on for one day, but have played similar servers with similar concepts.
    What are your previous factions? I have no previous factions.
    How can we trust you? You can see me gaining trust by following your rules and instructions for us to know each other and trust each other.
    Why should we trust you? I am a new player on this server and I don't betray my teammates. I will as I said gain trust by following instructions and rules and talk to make you familiar with me and trust me.
    Why do you want to join the faction? I want a faction of friends, teammates, and people I can have fun with. I am interested in joining this faction because of I agree and like all of its rules, concepts, and what you do in the faction. I think your faction will be a final good faction to join based on the information I saw about this faction.
  18. Neon_Ender

Neon_Ender Retired Staff Retired Staff VIP+

Neon_Ender
    @Grimmjow - Application Accepted! Do /f join NorthKorea next time you are online!
    @GeneralMonarch - Thanks again for your application, but try to get your MCMMO Power Level above 600 before making a new application.
  19. RexL300

RexL300 New Member

In-Game name? My In game name is RexL300
    Age? 16
    Rank? Grower
    MCMMO Statistics:
    [​IMG] 2016-12-08_16.33.41.png I know my stats are terrible and they will probably deny me. but I really focus on farming and money gathering. I'm not much of a pvp guy.

Have you donated to MCD? Not Yet.

How often do you get online? I usually on everyday for about 4-6 hours, but sometimes school projects get in the way.

How long have you been on MCD for? About 3 months, but not consistently since I had family issues for a while.

What are your previous factions? Just my own for about a week, then it got boring by myself.

How can we trust you? You can ask some of my friends who play or ask people I haven't done anything bad to anyone.

Why should we trust you? I've always looked for a faction to join but people kept saying no and I haven't really ever got the chance to work together with people, so I would not ruin the opportunity.

Why do you want to join the faction? Like I said above I have been looking for a fun group experience and your faction looks amazing and seems like it has nice people and is active.
  20. o.jbw

o.jbw New Member

In-Game name? crazyboyz12
    Age? 16
    Rank? DrugLord
    MCMMO Statistics:
    2016-12-09_11.22.14.png
    Have you donated to MCD? no
    How often do you get online? everyday
    How long have you been on MCD for? a few months
    What are your previous factions? my own which has no members itsd called OvO
    How can we trust you? i will pay high tax, do anything im told, im very skilled as i have found many factions and riaded alot of them, i love mining and getting resources, i can comunicate with others and assist/aid anybody in need by helping them create, build or explore areas and bases
    Why should we trust you? i have been playing for not that long but look how successful i have become, when i make a promise i will keep them forever, i can supply anybody with whatever they need.
    Why do you want to join the faction? North Korea has some of the best people on the server and i would love to be able to help them and assist them in whatever they need, it seems like an amazing faction with alot of very active memebers

thank you for reading my application :)