Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

[CLOSED] OhChit Faction Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

RelightMC

VIP+
In-Game name*REQUIRED*: RelightMC
Drug rank / CopRank (include donor rank if you have one): Mule VIP+
How often do you play: Every day since summer break started.
Do you want anything from the faction?: I want to gain trust and grow with the faction.
How long have you been playing on this server for: 2-3 years
What other factions have you been in: HoldThisSalt and RickandMorty
Why should we trust you: I'm a trusted player with quite a bad reputation but I'm trying to build it up again this wipe.
What can you do for the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): I'm a good PvPer, builder, and strategist.
Why do you want to join the faction: I'm looking for a stable faction that is allied with other strong factions.

Battard

rank / CopRank (include donor rank if you have one): VIP/Smuggler
How often do you play:almost every day
Do you want anything from the faction?: just some place to chill and people to chill with
How long have you been playing on this server for: it has to be close to a year now
What other factions have you been in: none
Why should we trust you: idk I don't need anything like money or drugs unless you offer, and ill do whatever you need me to do.
(do you pvp/build/etc): I build normally, if I need to fight I will

TheDragonRbn

Ingame name: TheDragonRbn

How old are you: 18

Do you have Teamspeak: I have Teamspeak as well as Skype. I could get discord if needed.

What is your current drug/cop rank: MassProducer (Drug)

How long have you played the MCD Server: Since the start of the last map.

Would you be a builder or a fighter: I am good at both. However, I prefer building.

Have you ever been banned & if so what for: No, I have not.

What is your previous factions: Synthesis, I left because they were all a little inexperienced and immature for me...

Why should we accept you in the faction?

1) I am a hard worker
I "attack" my problems head on with a creative outlook and don't stop until it's done.
2) I am a fantastic builder
I am very good with redstone, creating safe vaults/bases, automatic farming systems and decor.
3) I have tons of experience with drug and faction servers

Of my 7 years of playing minecraft, I've played on 4 drug servers, this being the best. I have gained lots of experience and think that I could bring a unique set of talents to the faction that could be beneficial and advantageous.
4) I am trustworthy
I am a very trustworthy faction member. I do not scam. I do not destroy peoples hard work for my personal gain or for fun. I know how hard it is to build something from the ground up from scratch. It's not easy. So when I see something great, I want to hop on board to go where ya'll are sailing.
5) I understand the commitment that it takes to be in this faction
I have lots of time to be on helping fellow members, or leaders. I have tons of time (hours a day) to be on. I understand that it means i'll need to put the faction needs before my own and commit to working, and helping gain power.
6) I am good at making drug runs
I have never been caught or jailed by the police. I have learned all of the best routes when different types of cops are on. I go underground, couching the whole way, or up the mountain and on to the roofs. You can trust me with those missions that you would rather not do, or don't have time for.
7) I respect everyone
I respect EVERYONE. That means staff. That means members, and that means people lower than me. I put myself in their shoes and try to help them to the best of my ability.
8) I love this server
I really do. I love it. That's why i'm trying out for Helper, as well as applying here. my experience has been fun, but there's only so far you can make it by yourself. It's good to have a safe, competitive community where you all share a set of common goals. That's why I think i'd make a good fit here.

Thank you so much for reviewing my application. I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:

serinaryder

In-Game name*REQUIRED*: Serinaryder
Drug rank / CopRank (include donor rank if you have one):V.I.P+ Junky
How often do you play: i use to play at least 4 hours a day.
Do you want anything from the faction?: the only thing i want from the faction is trust because iv been in this faction before it got reset.
How long have you been playing on this server for: Ill say iv been playing for at least 2-3 months before it got reset.
What other factions have you been in: Only ChickenChit
Why should we trust you: i think you should trust me because iv been playing this server for awhile now and i know a few members of this fac well like chicken chit
What can you do for the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): I can farm When asked. and i am pretty much a good builder.
Why do you want to join the faction: i want to join the faction because i love the members in it and i missed not being in a faction with people i can trust. Iv been in this faction before the reset. and i was a really trusted member. I enjoyed helping the members of the last faction.

chinkson

VIP+
Perm banned..... if you appeal and get unbanned... or buy an unban.... let us know and officers will talk about the status of your application...

May be one month period after unban before you can apply again

~OhChit Forums Officer Chinkson

Last edited:

TheDragonRbn

Perm banned..... if you appeal and get unbanned... or buy an unban.... let us know and officers will talk about the status of your application...

May be one month period after unban before you can apply again

~OhChit Forums Officer Chinkson
It is not permenant. It is 7 days. I have appealed from my ban. I haven't gotten word back from the staff. I'll let you know if I do.

Nuggets101

VIP
Contributor
2JZ_Swapped Thanks for Applying please put more Details in our Application.

Nuggets101 Forum-Officer

Thank you so much for reviewing my application. I look forward to hearing from you.
[/QUOTE]

rank / CopRank (include donor rank if you have one): VIP/Smuggler
How often do you play:almost every day
Do you want anything from the faction?: just some place to chill and people to chill with
How long have you been playing on this server for: it has to be close to a year now
What other factions have you been in: none
Why should we trust you: idk I don't need anything like money or drugs unless you offer, and ill do whatever you need me to do.
(do you pvp/build/etc): I build normally, if I need to fight I will

Nuggets101

VIP
Contributor
In-Game name*REQUIRED*: hailsstarr
Drug rank / CopRank (include donor rank if you have one): Drug: grower
How often do you play: everyday
Do you want anything from the faction?: not really anything in particular
How long have you been playing on this server for: about a month and a half or so
What other factions have you been in: tacosquad (left because a member of it stole all of my stuff)
Why should we trust you: because i have given stuff to players i didnt even know including invisibility spells and such.
What can you do for the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): i can build automatic farms
Why do you want to join the faction: so im not so alone in the server

Hailstorm Please provide more information about yourself. Feel free to apply again. Thank you for Applying

Nuggets101 Forum-Officer

chinkson

VIP+
It is not permenant. It is 7 days. I have appealed from my ban. I haven't gotten word back from the staff. I'll let you know if I do.

On the ban database, you were perm banned for advertising mc-drugs on other servers.

Chinkson- OhChit Forums Officers

Nuggets101

VIP
Contributor
In-Game name*REQUIRED*: IrishCliven
Drug rank / CopRank (include donor rank if you have one): Trafficker (VIP)
How often do you play: From now on it will be everyday.
Do you want anything from the faction?: Good people and vibes
How long have you been playing on this server for: around 10 months
What other factions have you been in: I have been in this one before reset The Dubliners, Highest (not mambis fac) JJinga before reset, County Court al well as ISIB
Why should we trust you: because you did before and what is to say you wont again.
What can you do for the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): i can build and willing to pvp and sell drugs for you guys.
Why do you want to join the faction: because i like you guys you have always helped us out in times of need and i want to do the same for you guys just in your fac instead.

IrishCliven Your application is on (Hold) we will poke you in-game or on the website on the discussion. Thank you for Applying
Nuggets101 Forum-Officer

Nuggets101

VIP
Contributor
In-Game name*REQUIRED*: Potato_warfare
Drug rank / CopRank (include donor rank if you have one): Drug Dealer/ MVP
How often do you play: every day
Do you want anything from the faction?: just to have fun and make friends
How long have you been playing on this server for: around 2 years
What other factions have you been in: TheWicked
Why should we trust you: because I am a honest person and have respect for other peoples things
What can you do for the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): I can build and do a lot of farming
Why do you want to join the faction: So I can connect to other people
Potato_warfare Thank you for applying please provide more information on your application. Feel free to apply again. :)

Nuggets101 - Forum-Officer

Nuggets101

VIP
Contributor
In-Game name*REQUIRED*: Jackstew1115
Drug rank / CopRank (include donor rank if you have one): Smuggler/MVP+
How often do you play: Daily
Do you want anything from the faction?: Just to have fun and have a stable community which I can trust
How long have you been playing on this server for: Around 1.5 Years
What other factions have you been in: TheWicked, Synthesis, TheWicked Reborn, TheWicked V.3
Why should we trust you: I have previous faction experience and I have never insided
What can you do for the faction (do you PVP/build/etc): I can build and I can do repetitive tasks like big farms
Why do you want to join the faction: I want to be in a community of people that are nice, and that I trust

Your application is on (HOLD) The rest of the officer's will discuss about your application. We will get back to you on the server or the website.

Thank you for applying. :)
Nuggets101 Forum-Officer

Nuggets101

VIP
Contributor
In-Game name*REQUIRED*:Murican_panda007
Drug rank / CopRank (include donor rank if you have one):Trafficker
How often do you play:Usualy everyday as long as I'm not doing anything
Do you want anything from the faction?:Just some support and to help me get through the ranks.
How long have you been playing on this server for: I played on t he old map alot(for about 5 months) and this map for a week.
What other factions have you been in:KingsOfTheSouth(Which wasn't really a fac)
Why should we trust you:Because I can show how I can be trusted and could help the fac.
What can you do for the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): Build, farm, and in general help other fac members
Why do you want to join the faction:Because I want to be part of a strong fac that will actually do something.

Your Application is on (HOLD) The rest of the officer's will discuss about your application. We shall get back with you on the server or the website.

Thank you for Applying. :)
Nuggets101 Forum-Officer

Nuggets101

VIP
Contributor
Drug rank / CopRank (include donor rank if you have one): Mule 'Drug'
How often do you play: Every day
Do you want anything from the faction?: Support ,
How long have you been playing on this server for: Since August 2016
What other factions have you been in: Noone - Came back today after the reset way back.
Why should we trust you: I know people in the faction which i've been in a faction 2 @ the last map
What can you do for the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): I have some decent pvpskills & My building skills are not too bad either.
Why do you want to join the faction: I have no faction , I have nothing, Friends of me are in the faction & said that i should apply , so here i am.

Fexiled Please provide more information about yourself and please answer the questions with more information. Thank you for applying.:)

Feel free to apply again.
Nuggets101 Forum-Officer

Nuggets101

VIP
Contributor
In-Game name*REQUIRED*:BrokenTS
Drug rank / CopRank (include donor rank if you have one):Dealer
How often do you play:Daily
Do you want anything from the faction?:No
How long have you been playing on this server for:1 year
What other factions have you been in:HoldThisSalt
Why should we trust you:Im looking for a faction that can help me and can guide me through this map
What can you do for the faction (do you pvp/build/etc):I build and pvp
Why do you want to join the faction:I like bonding with other players and getting to know them and help this faction a lot

BrokenTS - Please provide more information on your application. Feel free to apply again.:)

Nuggets101 Forum-Officer

Nuggets101

VIP
Contributor
In-Game name ADystopianWorld
Drug rank Grower
How often do you play: Almost 24/7 (I'm a no life)
Do you want anything from the faction?: I'm not the kind of guy to beg for items.
How long have you been playing on this server for: For atleast 2 weeks
What other factions have you been in: My own.
Why should we trust you: I'm loyal. I'm really good at making farms, i'm trustworthy, I am a tryhard at pvp, I also play too much of this server and find it really fun
What can you do for the faction: Build farms, PVP
Why do you want to join the faction: I have been playing for a long time and I think it's now time to join a big faction and get some respect on the server.

Your Application is on (HOLD) The officer's will discuss about your application ME or ChickenChit will get back to you on the server or the website.
Thank you for applying.:)
Nuggets101 Forum-Officer

Nuggets101

VIP
Contributor
In-Game name: weemansmellbad12
Drug rank / CopRank (include donor rank if you have one): Trafficker (Close to grower)
How often do you play: Whenever i can get on usually on for about 5-6 hours a day.
Do you want anything from the faction?: Only thing i would want from the faction is good teamwork and trustable members.
How long have you been playing on this server for: About a week or so
What other factions have you been in: AxisEmpire
Why should we trust you: You should trust me because i won't betray nor inside the faction, I'm a very loyal faction member.
What can you do for the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): I'm pretty good at pvp and i can automate farms.
Why do you want to join the faction: Because i would like a faction that is really active for base raids, and just to work with

(Weemansmellbad12) Please provide more information about the questions ask. Thank you for Applying. Feel free to apply again. :)

Nuggets101 Forum-Officer

Zaprex

In-Game name: SaltyZaprex
Drug rank : KingPin (include donor rank if you have one): MVP
How often do you play: Every day or every second day
Do you want anything from the faction?: Not yet at all
How long have you been playing on this server for: Since last map
What other factions have you been in: Clubweed , HoldThisSalt
Why should we trust you: Because i changed my self and i have a lot of friends there :/ And i love teamwork
What can you do for the faction (do you pvp/build/etc):pVVVVVVVVP And farms ^^
Why do you want to join the faction: Because i dont have a faction now and i need a strong faction <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.