[CLOSED] OhChit Faction Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinkson

VIP+
In-Game name: Kelofrostix
Drug rank : Prestige 1 Grower and i have VIP
How often do you play:Multiple hours a day
Do you want anything from the faction?:i want protection and farming which and teammates overall.
How long have you been playing on this server for: i played a long time ago like a couple of years ago but i quit but i started again a couple months ago
What other factions have you been in: ive had one of my own called StompdownKillazand in Gummybears and at the moment im in CaliCartel
Why should we trust you: I dont know what to say except i will be trustworthy
What can you do for the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): I will pvp build and help teammates otherwise if they ask me to.
Why do you want to join the faction:I want to farm and to have protection and new friends
Thank you!

Accepted, /f join OhChit in-game, you will be ranked as trial-recruit for 1 week, then we can go from there!

Ellis

MVP
In-Game name*REQUIRED*: EllisTz

Drug rank / CopRank (include donor rank if you have one): I currently haven't ranked up as I'm saving up my money.

How often do you play: Everyday, I have two weeks of college left and then six weeks off in which I will be very active.

Do you want anything from the faction?: I don't particularly want anything from the faction apart from a group of people I can enjoy and reign the server with.

How long have you been playing on this server for: I played a lot last wipe or the wipe before but had a big break from minecraft and have only recently just come back.

What other factions have you been in: None

Why should we trust you: You have no real reason to trust me apart from the fact I am a lone wolf, I have a neutral player on the market currently waiting to be snatched up to dedicate myself to a certain group.

What can you do for the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): I am a grinder when it comes to gaming in general, whether it be building or getting resources I will always exceed above peoples expectations. I also enjoy making graphics so could make banners and logo's for the faction.

Why do you want to join the faction: I'd like to join the faction as I am currently a lone wolf and I think I would find the server more enjoyable if I had a group to play with. I also get on well with Chinkson so I believe I can be trusted in the group.

Last edited:

chinkson

VIP+
Accepted,
In-Game name*REQUIRED*: EllisTz

Drug rank / CopRank (include donor rank if you have one): I currently haven't ranked up as I'm saving up my money.

How often do you play: Everyday, I have two weeks of college left and then six weeks off in which I will be very active.

Do you want anything from the faction?: I don't particularly want anything from the faction apart from a group of people I can enjoy and reign the server with.

How long have you been playing on this server for: I played a lot last wipe or the wipe before but had a big break from minecraft and have only recently just come back.

What other factions have you been in: None

Why should we trust you: You have no real reason to trust me apart from the fact I am a lone wolf, I have a neutral player on the market currently waiting to be snatched up to dedicate myself to a certain group.

What can you do for the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): I am a grinder when it comes to gaming in general, whether it be building or getting resources I will always exceed above peoples expectations. I also enjoy making graphics so could make banners and logo's for the faction.

Why do you want to join the faction: I'd like to join the faction as I am currently a lone wolf and I think I would find the server more enjoyable if I had a group to play with. I also get on well with Chinkson so I believe I can be trusted in the group.

RawToTheLow

MVP+
In-Game name*REQUIRED*: Rawlow_
Drug rank / CopRank (include donor rank if you have one): MVP+ Kingpin
How often do you play: 5-6 hours a day maybe longer depending on the days
Do you want anything from the faction?: Nothing really.
How long have you been playing on this server for: Last 2 months of last map and beginning of this map
What other factions have you been in: DopamineFeen, Moocrew(Daddysangels)
Why should we trust you: I am not no snake and loyal to my leaders. I don't need to betray the people who are willing to get my back in any situations.
What can you do for the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): Build
Why do you want to join the faction: I've been messing around on the server and I think it's time to join a more formal faction and call it my home and have members to call my family.

I only have discord but if yall use ts3 then I can use that as well

Last edited:

chinkson

VIP+
In-Game name*REQUIRED*: Rawlow_
Drug rank / CopRank (include donor rank if you have one): MVP+ Kingpin
How often do you play: 5-6 hours a day maybe longer depending on the days
Do you want anything from the faction?: Nothing really.
How long have you been playing on this server for: Last 2 months of last map and beginning of this map
What other factions have you been in: DopamineFeen, Moocrew(Daddysangels)
Why should we trust you: I am not no snake and loyal to my leaders. I don't need to betray the people who are willing to get my back in any situations.
What can you do for the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): Build
Why do you want to join the faction: I've been messing around on the server and I think it's time to join a more formal faction and call it my home and have members to call my family.

I only have discord but if yall use ts3 then I can use that as well
May I ask, why did you leave MooCrew?

chinkson

VIP+
In-Game name*REQUIRED*: Waitrose
Drug rank / CopRank (include donor rank if you have one): Cadet (Cop)
How often do you play: Everyday
Do you want anything from the faction?: Mainly a base to store items
How long have you been playing on this server for: I have recently rejoined the server but I played a lot last map and previous ones
What other factions have you been in: None this map but last map I was in Sacrament and NorthKorea
Why should we trust you: I am very loyal to the server and other players, I wouldn't do anything to harm players' experiences
What can you do for the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): I am mainly a builder, but I can pop if I have the correct gear. Also, I am good at making tnt cannons.
Why do you want to join the faction: I want to join the faction to get to know more server players more and to be able to get trusted so I can make my own faction with a good relationship with my members

Please rankup a bit, then reapply. Rankup maybe 3-5 times, then we can talk. Thanks!

redbaaron

MVP+
In-Game name*REQUIRED*:
Drug rank / CopRank (include donor rank if you have one):
How often do you play:
Do you want anything from the faction?:
How long have you been playing on this server for:
What other factions have you been in:
Why should we trust you:
What can you do for the faction (do you pvp/build/etc):
Why do you want to join the faction:erbgjnfkm2

LamOFjye

In-Game name: LamOFjye
Drug rank / CopRank (include donor rank if you have one): Trafficker, just about to rankup to grower
How often do you play: every night if i can
Do you want anything from the faction?: just to help others out and to learn some new auto farms
How long have you been playing on this server for: a few months
What other factions have you been in: none
Why should we trust you: because im not an asshole and im only here to help
What can you do for the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): build auto farms and manually farm crops and animals
Why do you want to join the faction: because i want to join a fac where i can get along with other players and i feel as though this is the fac for me

Last edited:

Dan

How often do you play: I play for about 3 hours every day.
How long have you been playing on this server Scince it first started.
What other factions have you been in: DopamineFeen.
Why should we trust you: Well, I'm no more trust worthy then anyone else in the fac or in the recruitment page. So if you do not trust me I completely understand.
What can you do for the faction: Well, I'm one hell of a farmer and if need be I can track bases/PvP.
Why do you want to join the faction: Its been pretty hard on my own in my little base so I feel like is would be easier if I was in a Faction.
Do you want anything from the faction?: Just good friends who have my back and I have theirs when needed.

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
How often do you play: I play for about 3 hours every day.
How long have you been playing on this server Scince it first started.
What other factions have you been in: DopamineFeen.
Why should we trust you: Well, I'm no more trust worthy then anyone else in the fac or in the recruitment page. So if you do not trust me I completely understand.
What can you do for the faction: Well, I'm one hell of a farmer and if need be I can track bases/PvP.
Why do you want to join the faction: Its been pretty hard on my own in my little base so I feel like is would be easier if I was in a Faction.
Do you want anything from the faction?: Just good friends who have my back and I have theirs when needed.
What's your ign

RealityKingZ

MVP+
In-Game name: RealNigga
Drug Rank / Cop Rank (include donor rank if you have one): smuggler mvp+
How often do you play: every now and then depending on what im feeling and if i feel like it
Do you want anything from the faction?: well chickenchit has claimed that she has good holes...
How long have you been playing on this server for: idk when do you first remember me?
What other factions have you been in: i have endured much in the pits of wilderness
Why should we trust you: i am a trustworthy man
What can you bring to the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): i can bring attention to the faction and currently 3rd richest cunt on the server and i got good farms
Why do you want to join the faction: holes and reputation
Player that recommended you to the faction:
chickenchits holes attracted and lured me to the faction

Last edited:

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
Name: InFamousAge

Timezone: GMT

Occupation (raider, builder, farmer etc.,):
I'd a solid pvper but also could commit to building
Previous factions or experience in the server:
Sacrament,Prosper,Aegis and NigaRangersCo
What you can offer to the faction:
I've got a lot of experience on the server as I've played for the last 3 maps and have a firm understanding of the layout and functions within the server. I'd like to think of myself as a quick thinker with the ability to adapt to my surroundings. I'm also very good at making auto and manual farms in an efficient way. I hope you consider my application as im looking to get into a new faction with strong and stable leaders.

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++

I've got a lot of experience on the server as I've played for the last 3 maps and have a firm understanding of the layout and functions within the server. I'd like to think of myself as a quick thinker with the ability to adapt to my surroundings. I'm also very good at making auto and manual farms in an efficient way. I hope you consider my application as im looking to get into a new faction with strong and stable leaders.
I appreciate your application, but I would like it better if you would use our template instead of X2f's. If you want us to take your application seriously, maybe don't paste the same application to every faction you apply to?
Thanks for considering us!

chickenchit

Mod
Staff member
MVP++
In-Game name: RealNigga
Drug Rank / Cop Rank (include donor rank if you have one): smuggler mvp+
How often do you play: every now and then depending on what im feeling and if i feel like it
Do you want anything from the faction?: well chickenchit has claimed that she has good holes...
How long have you been playing on this server for: idk when do you first remember me?
What other factions have you been in: i have endured much in the pits of wilderness
Why should we trust you: i am a trustworthy man
What can you bring to the faction (do you pvp/build/etc): i can bring attention to the faction and currently 3rd richest cunt on the server and i got good farms
Why do you want to join the faction: holes and reputation
Player that recommended you to the faction:
chickenchits holes attracted and lured me to the faction
My holes are nice. But if you want us to take you seriously I would appreciate less sarcastic answers :p

Freed0mMC

VIP

accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.