Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

OhChit Faction Application/Information

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by chickenchit, Dec 29, 2016.

1. chickenchit

chickenchit Member VIP+

ChickenChit
    Welcome!
    We are currently not taking anymore applications.

OhChit Rules/Information:

• Do not TP non-faction members to/around faction land.
    • Respect your faction members. Do not grief them.
    • Anything you harvest- REPLANT.
    • When you are trusted you will be allowed at the faction base.
    • Don't be a douche.
    • You will be kicked after 2 weeks of inactivity without notifying one of the leaders.

Please do not ask to be promoted. You will be notified when your rank has been changed.

Ranks go as followed:

• Recruit - [Recruit]
    • Member - [Member]
    • Trusted - [Trusted]
    (Custom ranks can be assigned once you are trusted!)

If you're a cop (please specify in your application) - [Cop]

~Information~
    • This faction has an /f home for new members with a fully functional farm, ender chest, enchanting table and skeleton spawner to grind exp and mob drops.
    • Teamspeak isn't required, but it can be helpful. We have our own faction channel on the MCD IP. When you are invited you can ask ChickenChit, BigChickenChit or Zorbken for the password.
    • We have a party, you will be invited when you join the faction.
    • There is no player tax. That being said, you should still feel obligated to donate to the faction when possible. (/f money deposit <amount>)
      • This may change as players become more experienced.
    • If you want land claimed, it's 2.5k per chunk. You must ask ChickenChit or Zorbken. Money gets paid to the faction. (/f money deposit <amount>)
    • You are allowed to set your home at the farms.
    • You cannot PVP eachother while in the faction party. If you would like to PVP notify ChickenChit.
    • When you enter the /f home these guidelines are posted on the wall. Disobeying because you 'forgot' will not be tolorated.

If you cannot follow the guidelines, you will be notified and then demoted or kicked.
    If you have any questions feel free to ask!
    (If any of this information changes, you will be notified)

Application Template: Copy and Paste this template into your reply.

In-Game name:
    Rank(include donor rank if you have one):
    How often do you play:
    How long have you been playing on this server for:
    What other factions have you been in:
    Why should we trust you:
    What can you do for the faction:
    Why do you want to join the faction:

Thank you for your interest in OhChit, and good luck!
    Thread will be reviewed by ChickenChit and Zorbken.
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  2. shadowpassenger

shadowpassenger New Member

In-Game name: shadowpassenger
    Rank(include donor rank if you have one): cook
    How often do you play: around half the week (highschool :p)
    How long have you been playing on this server for: around 2 months
    What other factions have you been in: paydaygang
    Why should we trust you: because i claim land for people who don't have the cash and i'm a level 410 in herbalism skill so im good at farming, i take liberty in expanding farms for people, e.t.c
    What can you do for the faction: farming, like i said im a level 410 in herbalism
    Why do you want to join the faction: because every time i try to join a faction they say they let me in, but once they do they just attack me, thats why i dont like to bring my stuff in my inventory alot.
  3. zorbken

zorbken New Member

DENIED
    • + High + High x 1
  4. Exotic_mayhemxx

Exotic_mayhemxx New Member

In-Game name: Exotic_mayhemxx

Rank(include donor rank if you have one): Drug rank- Cook Donor/Rank- MVP+

How often do you play: I am usually on everyday, depends on what I have planned during the week...

How long have you been playing on this server for: A couple weeks

What other factions have you been in: Resurgence, IceCold

Why should we trust you: I respect the factions that I have been in, I don't mess around with the others members of the faction. I'm not like other players who find joy in joining other factions just to raid them/ tp people in, I've had it happen to me and personally it sucks ass. I'm loyal to my faction and to my allies, Jal is also one of my friends and he knows I don't mess around like that and that I am loyal to the faction, the players in it, as well as the bases. I can also be trusted because I'm Canadian and we don't do anything wrong because when we do we feel bad and apologize :3

What can you do for the faction: I can do whatever is needed... I am fairly good and experienced in building farms. I am an excellent interior decorator ;) Whatever needs to be done is something I am always willing to help out with if needed.

Why do you want to join the faction: I really want to join this faction because I see nothing but good vibes coming from you guys XD I love it, you guys seem like a pretty chill faction and one that I would really enjoy being in. I also want to join this faction because I think that I might be a pretty good guy to go to if anyone of the members need help whether it be regarding their balance if they need a loan, maybe if you or the others in the faction need help building a farm, grinder etc.

I hope you take my application into consideration thank you for reading :D

-Exotic_mayhemxx

PS: If you may have any further questions regarding any of the things i talked about above or any general questions you want to ask feel free to message me in game or on skype <3 Skype: [email protected] or Jorrin Lendvoy
  5. zorbken

zorbken New Member

Approved
  6. chickenchit

chickenchit Member VIP+

ChickenChit

Approved. Do /f join OhChit when you're online
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  7. Nuggets101

Nuggets101 New Member

Welcome to the faction Exotic_mayhemxx
    • + High + High x 1