Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

OhChit Faction Application/Information

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by chickenchit, Dec 29, 2016.

1. chickenchit

chickenchit Helper Helper MVP+

ChickenChit
    Welcome!
    OhChit Rules/Information:

• Do not TP non-faction members to/around faction land.
    • Respect your faction members. Do not grief them. This is a punishable offence. (this means if you find faction land claimed by our faction, DO NOT dig a hole/grief/explode it or you will be demoted/kicked from the faction)
    • Anything you harvest- REPLANT. Complaints by faction members because you're not replanting will be handled via /mail. You will be demoted or kicked if this isn't resolved.
    • When you are member you will be allowed to farm at the /f home.
    • Don't be a douche.
    • Recruits will be kicked after 2 weeks of inactivity without notifying one of the leaders.
    • Faction members can be kicked without warning if we suspect you are only in our faction to betray.

Please do not ask to be promoted. You will be notified when your rank has been changed.

Ranks go as followed:

• Recruit - [Recruit]
    • Member - [Member] (member)
    • Trusted - [Trusted] (member)
    • Officer is currently not an option. This will be discussed between faction leaders.
    (Custom ranks can be assigned once you are trusted! Just /msg chickenchit what you want!)
    Trusted - [Sheriff]

This will be edited as people join/leave
    Last updated 04/18/2017

ChickenChit
    BigChickenChit
    BatChit
    Fontan500
    BaconChit
    Chinkson
    Mous
    VerseGA
    iDawg
    JAMTEM
    OldUglyMan
    SaltyKen
    Mr_Bailey_
    MayorMarshall
    Spore848
    awesomesmosh1
    redeye212
    LordPiesaac
    CheeseHead113
    TitanMech
    lawby
    Nuggets101
    SmackinBalls7
    Infamousgamer1
    JALJC
    Earthgamez
    tenshi_koi
    SleletonPhantom
    Smokinballs7
    Welchey
    Cptfox
    DaRelChickenChit

~Information~
    • This faction has an /f home for new members with a fully functional farm, ender chest, enchanting table and animal/hostile mob spawners. We also have villagers.
    • Teamspeak isn't required, but it can be helpful. We have our own faction channel on the MCD IP. When you are invited you can ask ChickenChit or BigChickenChit for the password.
    • We have a party, you will be invited when you join the faction.
    • Once you are in the party you cannot PVP each other. You will be able to share mcmmo once in the party. Type /pc into chat to toggle party chat on and off.
    • There is no player tax. That being said, you should still feel obligated to donate to the faction when possible. (/f money deposit <amount>)
      • If you want land claimed, it's $250 per chunk in taxes! (this means everyday). You must ask ChickenChit.
    • When you reach member you are not to remove anything from the /f home without permission. (besides from inside chests that aren't labeled by faction members)
    • Trusted members may get TP's to other members personal farms. ChickenChit has big claims with bigger farms than the /f home.

If you cannot follow the guidelines, you will be notified and then demoted or kicked.
    If you have any questions feel free to ask!
    (If any of this information changes, you will be notified)
    Disclaimer: We get raided a lot. But we move fast so don't get discouraged.
    We will expect for you to have read through and understand the guidelines.

In-Game name (required):
    Rank (include donor rank if you have one):
    What other factions have you been in:
    How often do you play:
    How long have you been playing on this server for:
    Are you going to be in our faction long term? (Y/N):
    What can you do for the faction:
    Who recommended you join our faction (if any):
    Why do you want to join the faction:
    You understand the faction guidelines? (Y/N):

Thank you for your interest in OhChit, and good luck!
    Thread will be reviewed by ChickenChit.
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2017 at 9:23 AM
  2. shadowpassenger

shadowpassenger New Member

In-Game name: shadowpassenger
    Rank(include donor rank if you have one): cook
    How often do you play: around half the week (highschool :p)
    How long have you been playing on this server for: around 2 months
    What other factions have you been in: paydaygang
    Why should we trust you: because i claim land for people who don't have the cash and i'm a level 410 in herbalism skill so im good at farming, i take liberty in expanding farms for people, e.t.c
    What can you do for the faction: farming, like i said im a level 410 in herbalism
    Why do you want to join the faction: because every time i try to join a faction they say they let me in, but once they do they just attack me, thats why i dont like to bring my stuff in my inventory alot.
  3. zorbken

zorbken Member

DENIED
    • + High + High x 1
  4. Exotic_mayhemxx

Exotic_mayhemxx New Member

In-Game name: Exotic_mayhemxx

Rank(include donor rank if you have one): Drug rank- Cook Donor/Rank- MVP+

How often do you play: I am usually on everyday, depends on what I have planned during the week...

How long have you been playing on this server for: A couple weeks

What other factions have you been in: Resurgence, IceCold

Why should we trust you: I respect the factions that I have been in, I don't mess around with the others members of the faction. I'm not like other players who find joy in joining other factions just to raid them/ tp people in, I've had it happen to me and personally it sucks ass. I'm loyal to my faction and to my allies, Jal is also one of my friends and he knows I don't mess around like that and that I am loyal to the faction, the players in it, as well as the bases. I can also be trusted because I'm Canadian and we don't do anything wrong because when we do we feel bad and apologize :3

What can you do for the faction: I can do whatever is needed... I am fairly good and experienced in building farms. I am an excellent interior decorator ;) Whatever needs to be done is something I am always willing to help out with if needed.

Why do you want to join the faction: I really want to join this faction because I see nothing but good vibes coming from you guys XD I love it, you guys seem like a pretty chill faction and one that I would really enjoy being in. I also want to join this faction because I think that I might be a pretty good guy to go to if anyone of the members need help whether it be regarding their balance if they need a loan, maybe if you or the others in the faction need help building a farm, grinder etc.

I hope you take my application into consideration thank you for reading :D

-Exotic_mayhemxx

PS: If you may have any further questions regarding any of the things i talked about above or any general questions you want to ask feel free to message me in game or on skype <3 Skype: [email protected] or Jorrin Lendvoy
  5. zorbken

zorbken Member

Approved
  6. chickenchit

ChickenChit

Approved. Do /f join OhChit when you're online
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  7. Nuggets101

Nuggets101 New Member VIP

Welcome to the faction Exotic_mayhemxx
    • + High + High x 1
  8. smokinballs7

smokinballs7 New Member VIP+

In-Game name: Smokinballs7
    Rank(include donor rank if you have one): Drug Cartel, VIP+
    How often do you play: I play almost daily
    How long have you been playing on this server for: Since late December. Almost 2 months
    What other factions have you been in: DopamineFeen
    Why should we trust you: Well honestly you shouldn't trust me yet, as you don't know me. But if you invite me to the faction, I will prove that I am trustworthy.
    What can you do for the faction: I am willing to help out with whatever is needed of me, building, farming, etc. If you need something done, I'd be happy to help
    Why do you want to join the faction: I am currently in a faction of just me (to claim my base) and would like to be part of a bigger faction. The less people you play with, the less fun the server gets in my opinion.
    • + High + High x 1
  9. Ricki_MC

Ricki_MC New Member

In-Game name: Ricki_MC
    Rank(include donor rank if you have one): Producer & VIP
    How often do you play: 2-6h/day
    How long have you been playing on this server for: about 2 weeks
    What other factions have you been in: 5050
    Why should we trust you: Because I respect other people
    What can you do for the faction: I can build things like new farms and more
    Why do you want to join the faction: I need nice friends to play with :D
  10. chickenchit

ChickenChit
    Accepted. Do /f join OhChit next time you're online.
  11. iDawg_

iDawg_ New Member

In-Game name: iDawg_
    Rank(include donor rank if you have one): Currently Smuggler with no VIP cause I'm broke my dude.
    How often do you play: Almost every day after school, for a couple hours each time.
    How long have you been playing on this server for: I've been on this server for around a week as of now.
    What other factions have you been in: None.
    Why should we trust you: I'm really not a dick. I do not ever feel motivated to betray people or groups of people. I am not the type of person to do that to anyone.
    What can you do for the faction: I can help out a lot with whatever you need whether it be farming, building, or expanding a base, I'm down to do whatever.
    Why do you want to join the faction: Because when I first joined this server, it was the OhChit members who were the nicest, funniest, and most approachable out of the rest of the people on during that time, and also because of that fact that it is much easier on servers like this to work together with a group rather than just getting gangbanged by all the other factions.

Bless up,
    iDawg_
    • + High + High x 1
  12. chickenchit

ChickenChit
  13. JATMEM

JATMEM New Member

In-Game name:JAMTEM
    Rank(include donor rank if you have one):dealer
    How often do you play: once a day 2-8 hours
    How long have you been playing on this server for: 5 or so days
    What other factions have you been in: only one that i created to claim land and had no other members
    Why should we trust you: im applying to be a helper, i would not have anything to gain from betraying you, i'm a boyscout, and i try to not drag down other people on servers plus ive never done anything agianst another person on this or any other server
    What can you do for the faction: im rather good with redstone and can make some rather nice auto farms
    Why do you want to join the faction: to find a fun group of people so improve my current experience on the server
    Last edited: Mar 13, 2017
    • + High + High x 1
  14. chickenchit

ChickenChit
  15. SavageTheBeast

SavageTheBeast New Member

In-Game name:SavageTheBeast(soon to be savagebeast1904)
    Rank(include donor rank if you have one):Mule
    How often do you play:everyday to everyother day for at least 2 hours
    How long have you been playing on this server for:I started in about January of two years ago for a while but my account got reset so i stoped playing
    What other factions have you been in: XkIlLeRs(disbanned)
    Why should we trust you:I am a loyal player who always tries my best and does good on any server I play. I am an experienced player who is always helpful to my factions. I don't know anyone else on this server that i could team up with and I don't know anyone else on this server.

What can you do for the faction:I am a great farmer and can create all sorts of automatic farms and i am also good at building bases(also houses, castles citys[In a build team]). I am a good raider and I can make a very good tnt cannon if needed. I am also a good base finder and I enjoy doing these things so it wouldn't be a hassel for me.

Why do you want to join the faction:I would like to start playing factions again as I did take a break when my previous faction split up(we were a popular pvp faction on many server such as:HydraPlex(no longer up), Pigcraft, Infamous pvp, etc.). I haven't done a long faction in a while and i believe that I can do one again here. I feel that this faction is good and nice through the two interactions I had with you. Please consider me for a new member and i would love to join.
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  16. Jukst5

Jukst5 New Member

In-Game name: Jukst5
    Rank(include donor rank if you have one): DrugCartel
    How often do you play: 2-3hours daily
    How long have you been playing on this server for: like 2 month
    What other factions have you been in: Puff (leader disbanded two days ago)
    Why should we trust you: I never betrayed someone, you can ask people who knows me, 'm not a kid.
    What can you do for the faction: I can give more protection to the faction and give some stuff!
    Why do you want to join the faction: Because i need some farms to make money, and to play with other people.

PS: Sorry for my english, i'm french :p
  17. chickenchit

ChickenChit
    Accepted, do /f join OhChit next time you're online.
    Please understand taking a mule isn't ideal, but i'm expecting you to be able to rank up pretty quickly.
  18. chickenchit

ChickenChit
    Accepted. Do /f join ohchit next time you're online.
  19. M00NG4M1NG

M00NG4M1NG New Member

In-Game name (required):MiniJagg
    Age:I'm sorry but I cannot say for personal reasons, just call me Jagg
    Rank (include donor rank if you have one):I am Trafficker and I do not have a Donor rank.
    What other factions have you been in:Dopaminefeen
    How often do you play:Every Day
    How long have you been playing on this server for:2 Months.
    Are you going to be in our faction long term? (Y/N):Yes.
    What can you do for the faction:Well, I could earn you guys a lot of cash by selling my points/drugs.
    Who recommended you join our faction (if any):N/A.
    Why do you want to join the faction:Well I just want to be a part of a loyal Faction, be-friend many people, etc.
    You understand the faction guidelines? (Y/N):Yes.
  20. chickenchit

ChickenChit
    I'm sure you mean well, but we're not going to take any people that were previously in dopaminefeen. I'm sorry but your app is denied.
    • + High + High x 1