Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Open Mic Night on Teamspeak??!

Do you want OMN to happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hhalseyy

hey guys, it's me hhalseyy

my faction members and i were reminiscing old times and we remembered how there used to be an open mic night teamspeak on *server*, which became more popular and grew into it's own teamspeak channel. The open mic night happened every saturday at around 6PM (central time) and there were a few hosts (who would welcome everyone, and give a brief introduction, and announce the next singers), and around 50 people would join! this was a great way to get everyone connected and have a good time either singing, rapping, telling jokes, and just enjoying the atmosphere it created. it really made amazing memories that we still laugh over today.

Sadly, the TS shut down due to hosts not being able to help anymore, so I thought we could bring it here!

How it works:

There is a forum on google to fill out requesting your
-Name(s)
-Style (Singing, playing an instrument, stand-up, etc)
-Name of song and artist
It will be first come first serve on the google forum in order from when you filled it out. The moderators (hosts) will be in control of looking to see who is up next to perform (in order)

This doesn't have to be very often on our teamspeak, it can even be once a month!:)

if this actually goes through and people want to do it..... i am a host :))

fucktrumppolarbear.jpg

sister hhalseyy is in varsity choir so she can DUCKING sing :)

Last edited:

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
If this doesn't end up becoming an official thing, that Dakota, etc want to run. Maybe it would be possible for him to just create a channel and let the community/whoever wants to, run it.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
I am not sure how Dakota or spalw would feel about this, but Saturday night @6pm cst would not work for most staff members. We are usually in a meeting at that time. I think 6:15-30 cst would work though. I am not saying this will become a thing, but simply adding some input. I think Zie's idea could be done!

Thanks,
Jon

hhalseyy

I am not sure how Dakota or spalw would feel about this, but Saturday night @6pm cst would not work for most staff members. We are usually in a meeting at that time. I think 6:15-30 cst would work though. I am not saying this will become a thing, but simply adding some input. I think Zie's idea could be done!

Thanks,
Jon

(the 6pm central time thing was just what it was for the other server, we can make accomodations!)

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
This would become real cancerous real quick, would definitely need some good moderation in the teamspeak channel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.