Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Our Apology

BobTheWolf

VIP+
I am writing on behalf of me and @kieran (MommyKay).

We apologise for our actions during the campaign of the bench. I know that we have managed to get an extensive history, especially me, throughout the duration of this campaign.

Once reset happens, we plan to change our ways, and we have plans to apply for helper ranks, maybe even move up through the staff team. We want to become helpful players of the MC-Drugs community. We want to start to make a good name for ourselves.

We are going to accept that we probably won't get a bench at spawn, even after the reset happens. It has been a good run, and if anything, we have managed to prove to the players that the owners of the server, listens to the players. People most definitely know now, that they can have an influence on the server, whether good or bad.

We apologise for the destruction of Fisherman's Cove, and we apologise to those helpers, mods and admins that have muted, kicked and banned us for acting stupidly to try and get our own way. We know that we may have inconvenienced many of you, and we also apologise for that.

Here are a few people that stand out to us, that we scammed and was just dicks to:

@xxtayx

We are sorry for that time when we literally managed to scam half a mil out of you, and tried to get you to join ISIB for the money back. We would like to pay you back after the reset.

@chickenchit

You have kicked and muted me a couple of times, which must of been somewhat of an inconvenience to you, because I know you do enjoy playing the game with your faction members. I personally apologise for this.

@Dakotaa

We are sorry for simply being annoying on your server, resulting in us getting muted and banned for a variety of reasons, such as Unlawful Assembly and spamming. MommyKay would also like to personally apologise for changing his name to DakotaasMom. He realises how offensive this could be and is thankful that you didn't ban him for this.

@Julie

We are sorry for that time when we threatened you over teamspeak, when you tried to steer clear of us. I'm not going to go into detail here but you probably know what we're on about.

Again, we would like to apologise to the rest of the server. There are many people who we have scammed, threatened and blackmailed, too many for us to tag on here and apologise individually. Some people may think that this whole apology is a joke, but it really isn't. We are truly sorry, and we really do want to better ourselves. We hope that you can forgive us, and put your trust back into us.

Last edited:
S

SquareAngle

I'm not sure if half of this is a joke, but the apologising to the players is real...

Latest posts

Members online