Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Outrageous Staff Moments

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScoutingMallard

MVP
Okay now I don't want to look like a raging baboon here, but the events I faced right now was outright insane. My normal inventory gets cleared without no reason and I send a ticket about that, no one replies for ages. Later, someone named BrandonCole (something like that) cop logs in front of me and when I say that in chat again, everybody says that I won't get any help unless I post a ticket (the ticket cap is 1) so I desperately change my ticket to it and again, no replies. A few minutes later he logs in and before I hit him guess what, another cop gets him before me. Lastly, spalw... Really man? I asked you for the bug rewards just to get some info and after that AS AN ANOTHER QUESTION, I ask about a mission bug and you reply me "That sucks" and do nothing + try to humiliate me for wanting a reward for such a simple thing (which I didn't want a reward I was just asking that because a bugged mission means a whole mission chain gets unachievable). I really like playing on here and got around 100 hours of gameplay and seeing such behaviour makes me really sad. It's the only server that gives me what I want and only server that I play on.

As my post ends and I calm down slowly, the only thing I want from you guys to think about it.

P.S: Humiliation part was really not cool spalw, didn't need something like that you're better than this

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hello. Your thread has been moved to reports.

As for the first part of this, inventories don't just cleared for no resaon. If you did lose items, it was likely to do with going on / off duty considering you're a cop - this is very clearly explained in the cop tutorial.

As for the cop logging, if you have evidence - we can retroactively issue a punishment to the player. It's most likely that your ticket wasn't answered because there weren't any staff online (and if they were online they were likely afk).

As for the bug rewards, this is such an irritating question to ask in the first place. The reward should be irrelevant, if you know of a bug or exploit just tell us. Don't waste my time asking me exactly what you're going to get for it. Below is the chat history so others can decide if I'm "better than this" because to me it seems pretty clear, there was no reason that anyone would think that you were just asking an unrelated question because you never ended the conversation about the bug rewards. I'd like to note that you said nothing else to me after that either.

Code:
[11:14:03] [Server thread/INFO]: ScoutingMallard issued server command: /ticket new How much is the bug report reward?
[11:16:56] [Thread-70/INFO]: �rFirstOrder �f[MVP] ScoutingMallard: great ticket response speed btw
[11:20:09] [Server thread/INFO]: spalw issued server command: /t pick ScoutingMallard
[11:20:14] [Server thread/INFO]: spalw issued server command: /r depends on the bug
[11:20:24] [Server thread/INFO]: ScoutingMallard issued server command: /r But on average?
[11:20:29] [Server thread/INFO]: spalw issued server command: /r depends
[11:20:45] [Server thread/INFO]: spalw issued server command: /r If you abuse a bug and don't tell us you'll get banned.
[11:20:52] [Server thread/INFO]: ScoutingMallard issued server command: /r I drank the ammonia missions ammonia and now its stuck
[11:21:02] [Server thread/INFO]: spalw issued server command: /msg ScoutingMallard that sucks
[11:21:19] [Server thread/INFO]: ScoutingMallard issued server command: /r Is that it?
[11:22:22] [Server thread/INFO]: spalw issued server command: /t done ScoutingMallard
[11:22:30] [Thread-70/INFO]: �rFirstOrder �f[MVP] ScoutingMallard: Really spalw?
[11:22:37] [Thread-70/INFO]: �rTrees �f[Owner] spalw: wait
[11:22:39] [Thread-70/INFO]: �rTrees �f[Owner] spalw: you aren't joking
[11:23:04] [Thread-70/INFO]: �rTrees �f[Owner] spalw: you want a reward for saying "if u drink the quest item you get stuck"?
[11:23:19] [Thread-70/INFO]: �rFirstOrder �f[MVP] ScoutingMallard: No that was another question

ScoutingMallard

MVP
See the thing more clear now. It was my bad not ending the bug thing clearly. I was asking it because I was going to look for bugs ferociously if the reward was worth it. Thanks for replying and sorry for the misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online