Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

OxyDrug's Shutdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selfisherq

Hello Fello OxyDrug Players if anyone knows what happened with oxy I would like to know as it wad its good and bad times I'm just confused as why is shut down when it was at its peak in sales and player base

Savannahhh

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
We have nothing to do with the shutdown of Oxydrugs. We also have no idea why their IP leads to us - it was completely their doing. The owners of Oxydrug decided to shut down the server, and for some odd reason rerouted their IP's to lead to our server. We apologise for any confusion this may of caused.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
We have nothing to do with the shutdown of Oxydrugs. We also have no idea why their IP leads to us - it was completely their doing. The owners of Oxydrug decided to shut down the server, and for some odd reason rerouted their IP's to lead to our server. We apologise for any confusion this may of caused.
Their forums lead to ours as well.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
why is shut down when it was at its peak in sales and player base
They definitely weren't at any kind of peak, they had 1-5 players online for the last month or two.

Legendsofeddie

and 1 of the 5 people is me im kind of sad that i shut down. I had pretty good things like 64+ igs and get a average of 20m from it. I also got a rank from doing a ton of quest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.