Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Valid P0six Dox threats and harrasment

Status
Not open for further replies.

_VhizyHD_

MVP
Last night P0six would not stop harassing me about hacking and telling me to pvp him on 20 fps i finally got sick of it and told him to leave me alone and he started telling me he was going to ddos me and exposed my location in chat by saying "My grandma lives there also". I feel very threatened by this player and is not a good player for the community. Thanks

Attachments

• 2017-07-05_03.16.47.png
    2017-07-05_03.16.47.png
    27.2 KB · Views: 125

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Thanks for the report and screen shot. We will look into this.

Upon further review - The report is valid and will be dealt with accordingly. Thank you.

Last edited:

p0six

MVP+
PvP Tournament (Not Winner)
Thanks for the report and screen shot. We will look into this.

Upon further review - The report is valid and will be dealt with accordingly. Thank you.
The screenshot is literally just an honest constructive criticism of him. I am literally just saying not to put his location on skype, and I shouldn't have used a winky face, but I didnt threaten to ddos him or anything and the only people on kitpvp server at the time were him, his brother, and me, so saying my grandma lives in arizona also is not exposing him, as i didnt even go into detail on the city.

To be clear, he falsely accused me of ddos threats and exposing his location even though we were the only players on the server. He was talking a lot of shit on skype and i have video evidence to prove it, so i brought up that he had his location on skype as an insult as though to say he was dumb for having his location on skype, but i didnt threaten to dox him.

Last edited:

p0six

MVP+
Can we get the full screenshot, not just the cropped chat?
[03:16:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Immortal] p0six: my grandma lives in arizona
[03:16:35] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Immortal] p0six: you should put your location on skype
[03:16:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Immortal] p0six: very easy to dox
[03:16:39] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [Immortal] p0six: ;)

Basically, he had his info on skype and i was ironically saying that he could be easily doxed if someone wanted to, as is made clear by the winky face indicating i wasnt giving the full picture, because i was asking for his info even though his info was already on skype.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I mean I want to see the full screen. With the recent hack accusation on him, it's suspicious that he cropped only the chat.

TrapNation

VIP
I mean I want to see the full screen. With the recent hack accusation on him, it's suspicious that he cropped only the chat.
I didn't think the screenshot was that important, I deleted it because I'm almost full with stuff on my hard drive and I have more downloads to do on steam so I need as much as possible and I always delete photos I am done using or don't need, just keep a close eye on me or something, I don't hack, p0six screenshared me and went through my versions folder and stuff, that is when he went out of control because he was mad and said I would be easy to dox and told me my address city and state, I was scared, I will try and recover the screenshot but its gone, if the video doesn't prove I'm hacking I don't know how that screenshot would, I cropped it because before that the chat wasn't useful I was trying to help out the admin, I'm sorry but I'm kinda trapped here.

p0six

MVP+
I didn't think the screenshot was that important, I deleted it because I'm almost full with stuff on my hard drive and I have more downloads to do on steam so I need as much as possible and I always delete photos I am done using or don't need, just keep a close eye on me or something, I don't hack, p0six screenshared me and went through my versions folder and stuff, that is when he went out of control because he was mad and said I would be easy to dox and told me my address city and state, I was scared, I will try and recover the screenshot but its gone, if the video doesn't prove I'm hacking I don't know how that screenshot would, I cropped it because before that the chat wasn't useful I was trying to help out the admin, I'm sorry but I'm kinda trapped here.
To be clear, I never screenshared trapnation or went through his versions folder. This is a false claim he made in attempt to better his case. In fact, they went through my versions folder after 10 minutes of me acting like an idiot as thought i were hacking in order to mess with them.

TrapNation

VIP
To be clear, I never screenshared trapnation or went through his versions folder. This is a false claim he made in attempt to better his case. In fact, they went through my versions folder after 10 minutes of me acting like an idiot as thought i were hacking in order to mess with them.
You definitely did go through my versions volder, why trust the person who figured out my address and scared the shit out of me, ask both me and _VhizyHD_

p0six

MVP+
You definitely did go through my versions volder, why trust the person who figured out my address and scared the shit out of me, ask both me and _VhizyHD_
I can 100% guarantee you would've screenshotted me leaking your fucking address into the game. Fuck off mate. You both said on skype, where i can show my skype messages, that you were recording. Why would you record me going through my versions folder but not me doxing you and giving out your location? The motive is clear. You guys wanted to get me banned because i accused you of hacking. zZero__ and Daddynexus say you guys have lied about hacks and other things on previous accounts, showing a history of this lying behavior, and there is 0 evidence that i leaked your street address. The only info i was able to find was on your skype, and i wasnt deliberately looking for it to dox you. It was there because you guys put it there. Just as well, the only thing I referenced was that my grandma lives in Arizona, and I've given out 0 info on where you guys live except that it's possible you live in Arizona.

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I didn't think the screenshot was that important, I deleted it because I'm almost full with stuff on my hard drive and I have more downloads to do on steam so I need as much as possible and I always delete photos I am done using or don't need, just keep a close eye on me or something
You're an idiot if you're deleting a 200kb(max) screenshot to "save space". You'd need to delete 35 screenshots to save the same amount of space as a single short song.

TrapNation

VIP
You're an idiot if you're deleting a 200kb(max) screenshot to "save space". You'd need to delete 35 screenshots to save the same amount of space as a single short song.
Screenshots build up over time and I try and delete them while I remember, it wasn't the only one I deleted though I just though the screenshot was posted lets clear all the screenshots in my folder, you dont have to be to toxic about this but the screenshot is gone and there is nothing to do about that, if you guys don't think Im hacking in the thing why do you want a screenshot from where he was recording me, I would post it if I had it because im not hacking, but Im sorry, u dont gotta be a jerk about it

Zerooo__

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
If I could add to this, I only joined last map and I didn't get to know much people then but, I have seen Vhizy and TrapNation just trying to get everyone in trouble including my self. Vhizy has threatened to report me because he thought I was "hacking". AKA, p0six, Ian, Daddynexus, and I have all agreed upon Vhizy lying to each and every one of us. I know staff rules and I know I am not allowed to treat friends better than normal players but, I still believe that for this little of proof deserved a perm ban. Not until Vhizy and Trap provides more proof of p0six threatening them of doxing and ddosing I believe the 2 week ban that p0six had should be kept instead of a perm.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Screenshots build up over time and I try and delete them while I remember, it wasn't the only one I deleted though I just though the screenshot was posted lets clear all the screenshots in my folder, you dont have to be to toxic about this but the screenshot is gone and there is nothing to do about that, if you guys don't think Im hacking in the thing why do you want a screenshot from where he was recording me, I would post it if I had it because im not hacking, but Im sorry, u dont gotta be a jerk about it
It's suspicious, much like most of this thread - and doesn't make sense. That's why I commented on it.

Please screenshot your resource pack folder asap - either upload it here or in a pm to me.

TrapNation

VIP
It's suspicious, much like most of this thread - and doesn't make sense. That's why I commented on it.

Please screenshot your resource pack folder asap - either upload it here or in a pm to me.
ok Ill upload my resource pack folder?

TrapNation

VIP
If I could add to this, I only joined last map and I didn't get to know much people then but, I have seen Vhizy and TrapNation just trying to get everyone in trouble including my self. Vhizy has threatened to report me because he thought I was "hacking". AKA, p0six, Ian, Daddynexus, and I have all agreed upon Vhizy lying to each and every one of us. I know staff rules and I know I am not allowed to treat friends better than normal players but, I still believe that for this little of proof deserved a perm ban. Not until Vhizy and Trap provides more proof of p0six threatening them of doxing and ddosing I believe the 2 week ban that p0six had should be kept instead of a perm.
Ok you think that but you're not the one scared because he has your info

_VhizyHD_

MVP
You realize that was last map when you got butt hurt because i killed you for your stuff. I havent done shit this map. I actually feel threated he knows my info he could do a lot with it man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online