Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuggets101

VIP
Contributor
IGN: Nuggets101
Player reported: Paralysis_
Player rank: Don't know?
Detail: So I walk into spawn and see a player moving around then. Paralysis_ starts to hit him turning his head very fast. So I go up to him same thing I look at his feet and it look like he is trying to run so I thinking Freecam. The player goes away and I /msg him telling him I know what you did and I have recorded it. So he tell me What do you want I just got back on. I tell him where you at spawn? He says I just log back on. I tell him where you not at spawn at all. He says no. I say come on teamspeak. He tells me to fuck off. I say i have you recorded. At this point I'm trying to see if he says it. He tell me he is screen shooting. He is not at spawn so I'm like ok cool. Later Im in teamspeak telling a mod-ace all about this. So I tell him that I I'm reporting him he logs out at 3:39pm. This all occurs at 3:30pm to 3:35pm. I was not breaking any rules I didn't tell him I was staff.
Why: Just simple hacks left on not really a smart choice and I don't message players often I don't know him either so don't try to hide it.
Proof: check the logs at 3:30pm to 3:40pm on 4/15/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.