Not open for further replies.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Your IGN : Lurnn ( best pvper ) ( 2018 pvp tourny winner )
Player to be reported : parcheesi15
Player being reported Rank : MODERATOR
Describe your issue in detail : explained in video
Why do you feel this is worth a report : he was using cheats to his advantage and exploiting
Attached Evidence here : edit ace has banned said player

Last edited:

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
How is that proof of anything.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I used the autoclicker to test a bug that he had informed me about moments before. The exploit did not work after testing and I did not gain anything from the situation. Therefore, framed.

libxrty

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2021 Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I used the autoclicker to test a bug that he had informed me about moments before. The exploit did not work after testing and I did not gain anything from the situation. Therefore, framed.
Alright, just concerned.

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
thats literally not true, ace was in the ts channel too and parch didnt decide to tell anyone he was "testing an exploit" he just wanted to get out of my trap previously normal players have said they were trying to "test" these things before telling anyone and it still results them in bans? but yet in this case because parcheesi is a mod he does not get punished biased?
| response to noodles |

Last edited:

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
Just because you didnt gain from it doesent mean you didnt have an advantage which is not allowed like for example bmartokes hacks but i still beat him therefore he didnt gain anything but he still has an advantage, you think that makes it ok?
| response to parch |

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
To add if a staff member can just say "i was testing it for research purposes" is that really fair? he didnt make it clear to any of the higher staff in the ts that he was testing something he didnt say that to anyone actually he just wanted to escape
Many staff will take this to there advantage exploit on purpose possibly hack to see if "it was possible"
If parches reason was to "Test" an exploit to get out of my trap which he wanted to do because I would not let him f stuck
Then hell he could have installed fly to see if it was POSSIBLE

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
uhm i accidentally typed something and now i cant delete this part so oops

Lurrn

Retired Staff
Staff member
Retired Staff
MVP++
PvP Tournament Winner
2021 Gold Founder
can a staff tell me if i have to make a new report or if you will respond to me.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Lurn, I appreciate your report - which for all intents and purposes is valid.

However - given the circumstances, it is not appropriate to apply a punishment, as;

• You could have remidied any advantage this gave him by simply killing him. However it is clear from the video that the situation was not like that.
  • The player being reported is a mod. It is clear from the context of your video, like you say above - that he clearly hadn’t been reported an exploit and subsequently tested it, or had been asked to test it by an admin. But simply had the idea when you trapped him and tested it. However, it doesn’t seem like you raised any issue at the time, and the atmosphere around your conversation was very friendly. This usually is irrelevant, but with the player reported being a mod, it is.
I just wanted to respond to clarify perhaps what noodly omitted. Parcheesi’s response is in very poor taste, and noodly didn’t adequately explain why this report was markedly invalid.

The points I listed above are specific to this situation/context, and do not automatically apply to all other situations of people using hacks to test if they work.

This was necessary, as the player reports are taken very seriously, and transparency in this area is very important to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.