Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Parcheesi Un-necessary Extension to Mute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach20

Your IGN : Zach20
Player to be reported : parcheesi15
Player being reported Rank : Mod
Describe your issue in detail : Today i was playing on McDrugs when i decided to start welcoming players like other people in chat were doing, However I decided to Welcome people in a different kind of way, instead of saying Welcome, i said the phrase WhaleCum, in an attempt to be funny, which a lot of players did take it as a funny sense, however then Toxicity said that Improper Welcomes were not allowed, Which i was not informed of, as nothing in the rules, or in game has anyone been told that there was any such thing as an Improper Welcome. I don't quite see how you can have an Improper Welcome in general, as that doesn't really make any sense to me.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : I feel like this is worth the report in an effort to make this kind of mute more well known, I do agree that my mute could be for being Toxic, but i do not agree with the Extension of the mute due to Recent History, As i have no recent history in relation to being Toxic, or to Welcome Messages in general, as the only history i have at all is with Spam, which i will admit is a fault on my end, i'd like a rule made or a dismissal of my mute history in accordance with this subject, as well as staff to be more trained with this type of an error. Thank You
Also, Please Note: If My Report is not looked at until after my Mute is expired, i'd like the 2nd mute to be removed from my history if possible, as it is unjust and unfair to have to undergo insults due to previous mutes which were not even legit.
Attached Evidence here : https://gyazo.com/7406b34dc46bfb37fab05c9a1fbf84e7

Last edited:

Sutpid

ToxicChit verbally warned you once (I saw the convo), then muted you for 5 mins when you did it again. Then you did it again after it expired, which is probably why parcheesi15 extended it. You should've known to stop when you first got warned lmao

Last edited:

Zach20

ToxicChit verbally warned you once (I saw the convo), then muted you for 5 mins when you did it again. Then you did it again after it expired, which is probably why parcheesi15 extended it. You should've known to stop when you first got warned lmao
I'm Sorry, but this information is unfortunately (or fortunately) False, I was still muted when the Extension was added, as you can ask several players in game this, and it also says it on my /hist Zach20 History, that i was muted before the mute expired
I understand why i was muted for the first time and have no arguements against that mute, as i believe it was legitiment and i was just acting stupid, but the I find no reason for the extension of my mute, as the reasoning to my extension was due to recent history, but there is no recent history that leads to the fact that i should've been muted for more than the 5 minutes. My Mute Extension Was Exactly 2 Minutes After My Original Mute. Again /hist Zach20

Last edited:

Sutpid

My mistake, I didn't notice. However, you should've stopped when you were warned by ToxicChit the first time.

"however then Toxicity said that Improper Welcomes were not allowed, Which i was not informed of, as nothing in the rules, or in game has anyone been told that there was any such thing as an Improper Welcome."

This is also false, as I was there when Toxic warned you and I saw it. Some other player (I believe pokemansa) then said "You're in no place to mute Zach20," "mute Zach20," so another player also saw. You were informed in game

Last edited:

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Your history shows several rules being broken including advertisement spam, flood, and lotto spam, all within the last 20 days. You clearly seem to struggle to follow the rules and when you are warned in chat by a trial-mod, acknowledge the warning, and then welcome another player with the same message and follow it up with #Worthit, it shows me that you are completely aware that you are breaking the rules. That is why your mute was extended from 5 minutes to 1 hour.

Zach20

My mistake. However, you should've stopped when you were warned by ToxicChit the first time.

"however then Toxicity said that Improper Welcomes were not allowed, Which i was not informed of, as nothing in the rules, or in game has anyone been told that there was any such thing as an Improper Welcome."

This is also false, as I was there when Toxic warned you and I saw it. Some other player (I believe pokemansa) then said "You're in no place to mute Zach20," "mute Zach20," so another player also saw. You were informed in game
This is not what the report is about, as i don't feel it is necessary to extend my mute longer do to this, also, It still isn't stated that this is breaking the rules. A trial mod stating that I should stop something doesn't mean it's against the rules. If someone were to tell you to stop jumping, does that make it against the rules? even if it's staff? No it doesn't
Your history shows several rules being broken including advertisement spam, flood, and lotto spam, all within the last 20 days. You clearly seem to struggle to follow the rules and when you are warned in chat by a trial-mod, acknowledge the warning, and then welcome another player with the same message and follow it up with #Worthit, it shows me that you are completely aware that you are breaking the rules. That is why your mute was extended from 5 minutes to 1 hour.
Again, It is not stated that this is against the rules, as i feel it is also unfair to extend my mute for this, Also... Advertisment Spam, and Chat Flood has nothing to do with Welcome Messages, As well as the Chat Flood was not intentional at all, as if you had looked into the cases with the Chat flood, you would have noticed that i had apoligized to TheGrifter for it, as it had become a habit to chat flood because i just have a habit of forgetting to say things, which results in my chat flood, again, i apologized for it and ask that you please do your research into players history next time before making any assumptions. Again, this has nothing to do with Welcome Messages

Last edited:

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Report invalid

You were told to stop doing something by a trial mod and you continued to do it. Saying whalecum as a welcome isn't very welcoming so we don't let people say it. We often extend mutes based on previous history of toxic behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.