play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid ParrotChit admission of accomplice to X-ray

Status
Not open for further replies.

StopTakingUsernames

Your IGN :SnowmanMeltsYou
Player to be reported : ParrotChit
Player being reported Rank : Helper, Chemist (I think)
Describe your issue in detail : In chat logs to SirPenguin, he admitted that he had been raiding SirPenguin's vault with a player who got banned for X-ray
Why do you feel this is worth a report : Xray is a serious issue among this server. Also I find parrot to be really fucking annoying.
Attached Evidence here :

Chatlogs taken from SirPenguin

[11:42:36] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] ParrotChit -> You: just saying, your base did get rolledback.
[11:42:38] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] ßf[ß2Fßf] ßf[ß2?ß6ßlEß2ßlSß6ßlCß2ßlOß6ßlBß2ßlAß6ßlRß2?ßr] ß7[ß6ßlInßfßldß2ßliaß7] ßfßfßfß6Glucoseßf: Can I be compensated? the /rf withdraw command is not working
[11:42:45] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] ßfßf#ßf ßf[ß7Muleßf] ßfßfßfXDXRobsießf: how to mix the drugs?
[11:42:49] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [MCD-Double] >> Betting open. Rounds since last green 13.
[11:42:49] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] ßf[ß2Fßf] ßf[ßdModßf] ßfß7[ßeßlAustß2ßlraliaß7] ßfßfßfß5_Destßf: ./druglab XDX
[11:42:52] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] ßfßa#ßf ßf[ß9Helperßf] ßfßfßfßbSirArcticNiggaßf: yeah mate contact admins
[11:42:52] [main/WARN]: Unknown custom packed identifier: dchat:chat
[11:42:56] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] ßfßa#ßf ßf[ß9Helperßf] ßfßfßfßbSirArcticNiggaßf: and that was memes
[11:42:56] [main/WARN]: Unknown custom packed identifier: dchat:chat
[11:43:02] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Debug]: Chunk borders: hidden
[11:43:07] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] ßf[ß2Fßf] ßf[ßdModßf] ßfß7[ßeßlAustß2ßlraliaß7] ßfßfßfß5_Destßf: [dont actually contact admins about rf you aren't getting money back]
[11:43:18] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] BlackStarDWMA just reached 10 total votes and got $10,000 and 2 Vote Tokens!
[11:43:19] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [MCD-Double] >> Betting Closed. Total Bets : $0K, with 0 entrants.
[11:43:20] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [MCDrugs] Vote daily for $12,000, Voter Keys, and other rewards! /vote
[11:43:22] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] ßfßa#ßf ßf[ß9Helperßf] ßfßfßfßbSirArcticNiggaßf: hes lying
[11:43:22] [main/WARN]: Unknown custom packed identifier: dchat:chat
[11:43:24] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] ParrotChit -> You: Apparently the guy I was raiding with got banned for xray
[11:43:26] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] ßfßa#ßf ßf[ß9Helperßf] ßfßfßfßbSirArcticNiggaßf: gonna take ur rf money
[11:43:26] [main/WARN]: Unknown custom packed identifier: dchat:chat
[11:43:28] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [MCD] >> BlackStarDWMA has claimed their rewards for 5 votes and received:
[11:43:28] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] - $12500 - 4 Vote Tokens - 15 mcMMO Credits
[11:43:28] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [MCD] >> Vote every day for free rewards! /vote
[11:43:28] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] ßfßf#ßf ßf[ßaVIPßf] ßfß7[ßdCuckß7] ßfßfßfßbFatherCharismaßf: lets finish farm pot
[11:43:36] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] ParrotChit -> You: and... aparrently it was your base
[11:43:38] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] You -> ParrotChit: oofers mate
[11:43:41] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] ßlAcrobatics increased to ßrßaßl2,031ßrßf.
[11:43:49] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [MCD-Double] >> Betting open. Rounds since last green 14.
[11:43:50] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] ParrotChit -> You: so, it did get rolled back
[11:43:51] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] ßfßf#ßf ßf[ßaVIPßf] ßfß7[ßdCuckß7] ßfßfßfßbFatherCharismaßf: gotta vote first

"[11:43:24] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] ParrotChit -> You: Apparently the guy I was raiding with got banned for xray"

"[11:43:36] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] ParrotChit -> You: and... aparrently it was your base"

These times may be out of date due to the different timezones, but are still 100% real logs. If the exact hours aren't correct, it was roughly 7-8pm AEST

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Parrot has already spoken directly to me regarding this. When we ban a player as an xray accomplice it's very situational, and is usually based on whether the player was in a position where it would have been obvious the person they were raiding with was using xray, which was definitely not the case here.

Also worth noting that the player he is talking about has a pending appeal up which I'm still actively looking into. Report invalid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.