Part_Time_Angel

In Game Name : Part_time_angel
Length of Ban : Perm
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft perm ban
Staff who banned you : Toker
Staff who dealt with you : None
Staff who have warned you previously : None
Reason for ban on record : Alt Account
Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Staff believed that I was an alt account.
Why what is your explanation of this reason? : I play from home most of the time but as you an see from the logs I also play at the same place as one of my friends. I was AFK at the time I got banned and was never talked to or asked who I was.
Why should we unban you : Because I am not anyone's Alt Account and if you look at your server logs you will see I play from multiple IP Addresses and a few times a week I play from madfrenchie's house as we are close friends.
What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? :
How can we trust you again? : I never broke the rules, and never had any previous warnings.
What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? : I am a decent player who has never broken any rules, I was banned without ever being talked to. I think staff should do more investigation before they just ban someone who plays at a friends house. This is 2016 and everyone has a router at their house, so its often when friends will get together and play from the same house and end up sharing an IP address. That doesn't mean they are alt accounts.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.