Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

pavcav - Abusive in Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArsenalFan2402

My IGN: ArsenalFan2402
Player to be reported: pavcav
Player being reported rank: vip+
Issue in detail: Treating a new member of the server with disrespect. I was called a 'lil b*tch, a c*nt, a pr*ck, a c*unt (again), a b*itch (again), a little asshat, a 'lil sh*thead and was told to go the f*ck away. On top of this he excessively wrote f*ck in the chat.
I feel this is worth a report because someone who is as abusive as this should not be on the server, and what he said is unacceptable and very rude.
Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 14.17.23.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 14.17.29.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 14.22.39.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 14.24.42.png
Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 14.25.26.png

Savannahhh

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Hi,

Once again, I have spoken to you about this in game, please use /ignore username if a person is being disrespectful to you. We allow swearing on this server and please take into consideration that whilst we do not condone consistent disrespect, insults are bound to happen & we will not punish immediately over every small insult. Please PM me if you have further questions.

Thanks,
Sav.

ArsenalFan2402

Hi,

Once again, I have spoken to you about this in game, please use /ignore username if a person is being disrespectful to you. We allow swearing on this server and please take into consideration that whilst we do not condone consistent disrespect, insults are bound to happen & we will not punish immediately over every small insult. Please PM me if you have further questions.

Thanks,
Sav.

You call these small insults? I think it is quite disgusting what he's done and how he's treating me.

Savannahhh

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
I can understand that this can be an upsetting situation for you - please PM me so I can talk to you further about this issue, and what steps I can take to improve your experience on MCD, and resolve this issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online