Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pawn Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
I've noticed quite frequently a lot of items that are usually classed as valuable, like spawners and highly enchanted armour are worthless, as no one is interested in them.

So, I've thought of an idea that can help people sell these items.

The idea is called a Pawn Shop. If you have ever watched there series you notice they attempt to low ball you. So I thought a pawn shop could be installed in the server map or the next map when it resets in May.

THE NPC COULD BE CALLED RICK.
How it works
  1. You click on the npc in the pawn shop and select anything in your inventory
  2. They offer you an amount
  3. You either accept, decline or counter-offer until you come to an agreement.
I'm just trying to offer suggestions I would like to see. Thank you for hearing me out.
-Tom

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
This is a good idea, but may be a bit tricky to make as a plugin, as the value of each item would have to be set manually to start off.

ThorpePark

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
VIP
This is a good idea, but may be a bit tricky to make as a plugin, as the value of each item would have to be set manually to start off.
Yes, I agree. However, this would make the server incredibly unique. And good possible fix the servers money income because expensive stuff is currently worthless and the same goes for cheap items. I will hope in the next map this does not happen. But thank you for hearing me out and replying.
- TOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online