Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pit Testing Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Leave any general feedback about your experience in the pit here.

What did you like?
What did you not like?
What should be changed?
Are any mobs or bosses too powerful/not powerful enough? How would you change them?
Do you have any suggestions for more mobs or bosses?

sky

VIP
MVP+
I think the pvp zone should be presented with much higher rewards in comparison to the non-pvp area to create a competitive incentive of sorts, and if possible add more damage to make the bosses a force to be reckoned with instead of just a large health mob that does little to no damage.

Also, (although I do not know how it works currently), the rewards should be sent to the person(s) who did the most damage to said "boss" instead of whoever last hits it.
Thats generally the feedback of the people in vanguard that got on, ill log much more people on next weekend if some changes could be made since we arent really playing for loot, moreso just a good time.
Thank you for your consideration

Last edited:

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I think the pvp zone should be presented with much higher rewards in comparison to the non-pvp area to create a competitive incentive of sorts, and if possible add more damage to make the bosses a force to be reckoned with instead of just a large health mob that does little to no damage.

Also, (although I do not know how it works currently), the rewards should be sent to the person(s) who did the most damage to said "boss" instead of whoever last hits it.
Thats generally the feedback of the people in vanguard that got on, ill log much more people on next weekend if some changes could be made since we arent really playing for loot, moreso just a good time.
Thank you for your consideration
The Depths will have better drops, however this can't be reflected in the testing period as drops are disabled. I'm unsure if it has spawned yet, but there is one Depths boss at the moment (which spawns from kill Depth Rats) that does quite a lot more damage than the surface bosses. More bosses are planned.

Although I'd like to have the rewards split based on damage, I'm not sure if there's currently any way to do that, I could contact the developer of the plugin and see if it could be possible.

Thanks for the feedback.

Killah121

MVP+
I liked the different style of mobs i would like to see a different variation instead of just zombies the one boss shooting the arrows was a nice touch. I would like to see more that style, If possible the mobs down in the casum should not spawn until there are say 5 to 10 people down there as 1 person can literally run around and farm mobs as much as he likes, perhaps something like a constant blindness effect could be added to the pvp area?
Either way the damage should be increased of the smaller mobs so it's not as easy as to just eat a golden apple and you're ok.
As for more mobs or bosses i would like to see creepers, vindicators, evokers and vexs.

Puppy_Killer

2017 Map Founder
MVP++
I love the idea of the pit, but I see guns being a big problem for it because of gun kiting, where with a sniper, shotgun, or just about any gun you can run in a circle and not get hit. For now, one player can take on a massive amount of mobs, even bosses mixed in, without a problem if they gun kite. I think a solution to this would be giving mobs some speed, making it harder for people to kite large amounts of (for now) slow moving creatures. In turn, this speed might make it too difficult, as ranged weapons are the main source of damage because of the lack of damage that straight on hits do. I propose that you up the speed of some or all monsters, and lower the health of the normal mobs to counteract the more close combat fights, making it so players will have to have better armor and weapons to stay alive, but not die too quickly whenever more than 1 or 2 mobs gang up on a person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.