Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

PLAGUE | Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by cptminimee12, Jan 2, 2017.

1. cptminimee12

cptminimee12 New Member

PLAGUE
    An Asylum Gaming Community
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Who are we? PLAGUE is a group of gamers that originated on Asylum, an Arma 3 life server. We have become a large group of friends that play multiple games together and have grown into a community. We are activlely inviting more people to join our fun! Some of the games we play together include: Arma 3, Minecraft, DayZ, Rust, LoL, Rainbow 6 Siege, CSGO, and many more!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Requirements!

Before you join Plague, there are a few things you must understand and acknowledge​
    • You must at least 16 years old​
    • You must be financially stable​
    • You must be willing to help build any faction base​
    • You must be respecting of the chain of command​
    • You must have access to Team Speak
    • You must be accepted after a cadet week. This is a week that you play with us and earn our trust before we officially make you a recruit.​
    Proper application format
    : ( copy this and fill in )
    IG Name:
    How long have you played Minecraft and on What other servers?:
    Do you have TS?:
    What are you good at? :
    What are your lacks? :
    Have ever been banned? What for? :
    Do you play other games, if so what? :
    Why are you interested in joining Plague? :
    How active are you? :
    What rank are you? VIP rank? :​
    Thank you for your interest in Plague.
    Roster Coming Soon
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2017
  2. H6me

H6me New Member

This is a very well done application, though I already have a faction on here (Wutang), I would be interested in maybe playing some CS with you guys, maybe we could ally for this server too.

- Regards, H6me
  3. Zie

Zie Helper Helper MVP+

Ziexd
    This looks really professional and well done. I myself am not looking for a faction, but wanted to compliment the obvious amount of time that was put into this. Good Job

:)
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. CSDrago

CSDrago Admin Staff Member Admin

Good job on this, I hope your search goes well :)
  5. cptminimee12

cptminimee12 New Member

Thank You! I appreciate your interest.
  6. cptminimee12

cptminimee12 New Member

Thank You sir
  7. cptminimee12

cptminimee12 New Member

Thanks Drago!
  8. BrotherlyAss

BrotherlyAss New Member MVP

IG Name: BrotherlyAss
    How long have you played Minecraft and on What other servers?: I have played Minecraft since the beta versions of the game so roughly 6 years, I have played mainly factions for all of my life going from server to server. Ex: Daegonner, Gontroller, Scav etc.
    Do you have TS?: Yes
    What are you good at? : Raiding, PvP, Raid Protection other faction related things
    What are your lacks? : Perhaps only very advanced drug server related things such as massive automatic pumpkin towers and such.
    Have ever been banned? What for? : Never
    Do you play other games, if so what? : CS:GO occasionally and some random Steam games here and there
    Why are you interested in joining Fatal? : I have played this server solo for quite some time and I really want to join a faction where I could really have fun and enjoy everything a drug server has to offer.
    How active are you? : Very Active
    What rank are you? VIP rank? : VIP
  9. cptminimee12

cptminimee12 New Member

Application ACCEPTED Message me in game for invite to the faction for the beginning of you Trial-Period
  10. cptminimee12

cptminimee12 New Member

11. mrcod11th

mrcod11th New Member

IG Name: MrCOD11th
    How long have you played Minecraft and on What other servers?: 4 years, NemeGaming, and Crazyfools
    Do you have TS?: yes
    What are you good at? : raiding and building farms
    What are your lacks? : redstone
    Have ever been banned? What for? : no
    Do you play other games, if so what? : Call Of Duty and COunter strike
    Why are you interested in joining Plague? : it seems like a high quality faction
    How active are you? : very!
    What rank are you? VIP rank? : VIP
  12. _bullsonparade_

_bullsonparade_ Member MVP

IG Name: xowentehbeaglex
    How long have you played Minecraft and on What other servers?:ive been playing mc for about 5 years and WAY to many to count
    Do you have TS?:Ill get it
    What are you good at? : farming and other
    What are your lacks? :I cant harvest
    Have ever been banned? What for? :Yes abusing factions xray and abbusing cops
    Do you play other games, if so what? :cs:go gmod cod civ turmoil mafia far cry other stuff
    Why are you interested in joining Plague? : Kinda need a fac
    How active are you? : Most if not everyday
    What rank are you? VIP rank? : Mvp/deputychief
  13. cptminimee12

cptminimee12 New Member

Application DENIED. We do not accept people known for abusing exploits or cheating. Thank You for your interest in Plague.
  14. _bullsonparade_

_bullsonparade_ Member MVP

... exploits?
  15. RadioStatus

RadioStatus New Member

Hi, I'm interested in joining a faction, but I must know first, if since I'm a cop if I'm still allowed to join. I'm only asking, before applying, because I've been rejected from other people's factions, for being a cop.
  16. cptminimee12

cptminimee12 New Member

Hello, Plague does accept Cops into the faction, simply submit an application!