Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Player Report: Possible XRayer.

_Joosh

So i made a base yesterday, a couple thousands of blocks off warp wild. No land was claimed at all and it was at bedrock level and i patched up the hole behind me with no trace what so ever. I logged on today and it is raided so to my belief the only way this could happen would be that someone used x ray or chest esp to find my base.
The Co-ords ate -2724, 7, 2545.
And no i was not insided as the person i made the farm with in my faction dosnt even know how to talk in chat let alone message people the coords.

Dawggy

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
After looking around the area for 5 minutes, along with DaddyPS, we couldn't find anywhere that it would've been x-ray. It looks like they came from the caves that were above the base.

_Joosh

After looking around the area for 5 minutes, along with DaddyPS, we couldn't find anywhere that it would've been x-ray. It looks like they came from the caves that were above the base.
Well the caves were blocked off with discrete blocks and the only enterance which we blocked off was at the dead end of the cave by lava. So they must of had some sort of exploit.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.