Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Valid Player Report: TheLittleDonut

Wildfire89

Your IGN : Wildfire89
Player to be reported : TheLittleDonut

Player being reported Rank : Recruit

Describe your issue in detail : TheLittleDonut is planting evidence on players in order to arrest them. Before I had noticed this problem, another player named Wizard_78 was complaining of the same thing, talking about "cops going door to door" and dropping drugs to arrest him. Later I saw the officer in question throw some beetroot seeds towards me to confiscate them, trying twice; I did not realize until her second attempt to arrest me that she was framing me, and I ran her planted evidence over to the drug house to dispose of, since beetroot seeds can't be sold at that house. I didn't think it warranted reporting since I had no evidence until later, when I saw her camping outside the main spawn building with drugs. I saw the seeds heading out, and I thought I could take them and run back inside, but I was not fast enough and I got sent to prison for about a minute. After my time was up, I was sent to the spot where I was arrested, only to be sent immediately back to jail because there were still seeds on the ground. First response after getting sent back again? She taunted me with the message "haha".
I only have two pictures to show of the entrapment, but I hope it is enough to prove her guilty and bring her off the streets.

Edit: Make it three. After the initial posting of this complaint, I came back onto the server to see TheLittleDonut camping the drug house with a stack of seeds.

Edit x2: Because I was paranoid of the thought of having to fill my inventory up to prevent this if people thought she was innocent, I decided to log one more time to record a video of her planting drugs on a third victim.

Why do you feel this is worth a report : One of the valuable rules that police officers in the server must abide to is to not frame people with contraband, something that TheLittleDonut engaged in with pleasure.

Attached Evidence here :
video above, some more attached pictures below

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at 9.34.14 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at 9.34.14 PM.png
    650.1 KB · Views: 75
  • Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at 9.34.59 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at 9.34.59 PM.png
    880.3 KB · Views: 79
  • Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at 10.19.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at 10.19.30 PM.png
    715.3 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:

Wildfire89

At the beginning of the attached video, it also seems as if TheLittleDonut was trying to plant more evidence on me while I was activating my recording software.

Latest posts

Members online