play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid Player Report

BobTheWolf

VIP+
Your IGN : BobTheWolf
Player to be reported :TitanMech
Player being reported Rank :Cook
Describe your issue in detail :I was looking for presents around spawn when I went into what I think is the construction area, the bit with the crane and storage crates. I spotted a present on top of one of the containers and climbed up part of the crane to get on top of the containers. That's when I noticed TitanMech trying to get the same present as me. After a couple of attempts to jump from one container to the one with the present ontop, TitanMech stopped midair and his fist swung, as though he tried to punch the present, and then he glitched back ontop of the container he just tried to jump off. I then messaged him saying 'I saw that' and he said 'Saw what?' and he ran out of the area.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : I feel as though this is worth a report because it is almost identical to what would happen if someone tried to fly or glide with an anticheat plugin on the server. I also believe that it wasn't any sort of lag, because I do not know why he would run if he yet hasn't got the present. Bear in mind that this happened after 2 attempts and I don't think he would give up that quickly. Both of us was also on 4 bars at the time.
Attached Evidence here : Unfortunately I wasn't able to gather evidence as it happened swiftly, but I hope that this helps.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Hello,
Thanks for the report. As you do not have any evidence of the player hacking/flying, we cannot do anything as of right now, however, we will keep an eye on this user to see if they are using any type of hacked client.

Kind regards,
Edit

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.